The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag and DC's in Cyrodiil

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you guys ever planning on fixing the lag and DC's we experience in cyrodiil? Is it even possible to fix this on Xbox?

Best Answers

• gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Are you guys ever planning on fixing the lag and DC's we experience in cyrodiil? Is it even possible to fix this on Xbox?

They will not, don't want to, don't care. It's been an ongoing issue for a long time. However, if you even hint at a four letter word or violate someone's safe space on this forum, they will swoop down on it in no time. Those are their priorities, along with crown crates, beards for your toons, and now furniture for your simulation "house".
    Answer ✓
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No? I play on Xbox and don't even know what that is lol.
    Answer ✓
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    so far ive been one of the lucky few that dont actually get disconnected during the mass disconnections, but ive witnessed at least a hundred people (50 DC, 50 EP) all freeze up and stop moving at the same time. the handful of people that didnt disconnect were free to slaughter them while they stood their and watched. the disconnects have way worse in the last week or two, something is going on and whatever it is I hope it continues because I am getting mad AP slaughtering these statues.

Answer ✓
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Something that has recently became a problem are the freezes and entire PvP campaigns crashing and kicking everyone from the server. Lag I can deal with or usually get away from but when the game freezes me continuously in the middle of fighting its pretty ridiculous.Yesterday a CP 224 destro ulti'd me and my game froze in the middle of it. It catches up to itself 7 seconds later and im dead. Aside from the exposure the fact that the freezes are happening in a campaign with ONLY 1 BAR of total population says something. Lag has always and will always be a part of this game but these freezes are new and are very frustrating.

Right now in Skull of Corruption Xbox NA there is one bar red and the game has already crashed me once and is lagging pulling me backwards freezing etc. Asked in zone it is also happening to other people.
    Edited by SlowMetabolism on January 21, 2017 3:36PM
    Day one Xbox player
    Answer ✓
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad.
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately DC are a part of the game and while they do lag the server with their zerging, fortunately they are easy to kill.

;)
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Do you happen to have a switch that can port mirror by chance? Could always run a packet capture on the mirrored port and see what is causing the lag and disconnects.