The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any chance of an upcoming crown pack discount in anticipation of the Homestead patch?

Zinaroth
Zinaroth
✭✭✭✭✭
I would love to stock up on Crowns but I only buy them during discount sales, and already used up all the Crowns I got from the winter sale. :D
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping as well ps4 EU had a sale for Christmas and New year's ps4 NA got nothing
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have $40 bucks ready to go. Comeon Zo$
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭
    That is actually the only way I'll buy the houses with crowns. So CROWN SALES DISCOUNT please.
    Edited by philrsx on January 6, 2017 11:06PM
    "The Imperials are good for business, and business is good for Skyrim."
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    After going through the PTS and seeing the new Homestead update there is a section in the crown store to make purchases of homes of your choosing. Can't say for sure what the final crown prices will be because the PTS always makes the prices really low so you can try the stuff out first. But I am sure they will bundle something up so that you don't go through too much crowns. But the options I have seen so far is crazy and has a deep inventory for Homestead so you will be wanting to spend after you see all they have.
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll add my voice to the chorus. But were I them I wouldn't offer up a sale till after housing launches. That's business.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anything is possible. But IMO, if they don't do it then they are probably losing out on a lot of sales. Like many others, I don't buy crowns unless they are on sale. The regular price is just way too high for me.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has never really marketed crown sales. Many people have even suggested that they didn't get notice of it in their emails when it was going on, even though they've opted for ZOS news.

It's like they don't want us buying discounted crowns or something...
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish to buy DLC's but currently they are costing more than the base game so i am eagerly waiting for either DLC sale or crown pack discount.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    No chance in hell.

Why would they give a discount with an ANTICIPATED housing patch.

They plan on cashing in BIG TIME with this one.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of a sale anymore. We all know they're going to inflate the Clown store items just so they can get the clowns back. These clown sales are all but an illusion to give us a sense of "beating the house" if you were to ask me.

They do however throw us a bone once in awhile like the DLC anniversary discounts. My relationship with the company is one in which I feel like a malnourished and abused dog begging to be petted by my master. The DLC I would likened to the unwanted scraps on the plate that we feed the dog underneath the table.
    Edited by JWKe on January 10, 2017 8:38AM
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm saving my crowns for the Dro-M'Athra style motif book coming soon to the crown store for a limited time.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »
    I have $40 bucks ready to go. Comeon Zo$
    JWKe wrote: »
    What's the point of a sale anymore. We all know they're going to inflate the Clown store items just so they can get the clowns back. These clown sales are all but an illusion to give us a sense of "beating the house" if you were to ask me.

They do however throw us a bone once in awhile like the DLC anniversary discounts. My relationship with the company is one in which I feel like a malnourished and abused dog begging to be petted by my master. The DLC I would likened to the unwanted scraps on the plate that we feed the dog underneath the table.

LOL'd.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what I recall, PC crown sales usually come shortly after the release of the newest update, and some people come to the forum to rage about it because they bought at full price on the release date, just days before the crown sale started. We'll see what happens this time.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    No chance in hell.

Haha I'm gonna quote myself here.

Luke you moron! (myself whom I'm speaking of)

There has been a crown sale 40% for YOU the Australians for the last 2 weeks AND for another! 2 weeks you were just too silly to LOOK.

PS: Australian Crown Sale 40% currently from $52.95 to $31.95.

Already bought 30,000 crowns.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I have never seen a crown pack sale. How do you even know when this happens?
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ricam wrote: »

Eh, depends. Zos has mentioned it in news articles, in tweets etc. Generally people talk about it on the forums though. Or just check every once in awhile. Also, when you check.. it won't actually say there is a sale.. you will just notice that the price is lower than normal.
    No chance in hell.

There has been a crown sale 40% for YOU the Australians for the last 2 weeks AND for another! 2 weeks you were just too silly to LOOK.

For example, I'm not an Australian, but like a week ago I knew @Lukums1 had a crown sale on. (For anyone else reading this, it's for EU PSN, and apparently Australians fall under the EU PSN Store)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    ricam wrote: »

Eh, depends. Zos has mentioned it in news articles, in tweets etc. Generally people talk about it on the forums though. Or just check every once in awhile. Also, when you check.. it won't actually say there is a sale.. you will just notice that the price is lower than normal.
    No chance in hell.

For example, I'm not an Australian, but like a week ago I knew @Lukums1 had a crown sale on. (For anyone else reading this, it's for EU PSN, and apparently Australians fall under the EU PSN Store)

Haha I felt so silly when I saw it... just goes to show always check eh..

I have NO idea why we are under EU PSN but I'm not complaining.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Ya ps4 EU had one for Christmas and New year's and they have one now and the ps4 NA store got the shaft both times . Hoping the US gets one soon seeing how EU had one twice in less than 30 days.
  • Lheiah
    Lheiah
    ✭✭
    WTB 30k Crowns...on sale.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    i would buy 30k crowns if it was 50% off or something.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish