The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Apprentices PC/EU Discord server

GabiAlex
GabiAlex
✭✭✭✭
Hello! I'm a addressing to both new and veteran friendly players from PC EU Megaserver. My project has the purpose of creating a warming community for players willing to progress further in game on both PvE and PvP, but they meet obstacles like players that reject the unexperimented ones from Trials groups or the lack of knowledge about mechanics.

This project will take by now the form of a Discord server were everybody is free to join. For those unfamiliar with Discord application, it is and excellent and easy communication software, with a user friendly interface and a lower resource consumption of your PC. You can access Discord directly on your browser without installing any additional plug in, but I suggest to be installed on your PC or phone because any browser consume marginally more resources than the application itself.

Right now I am looking for friendly people with a positive attitude to take part on this project. I need:
  • Moderators: people willing to join the conversation and making sure that both the text chat and the voice chat is a friendly and non toxic environment for members.
  • PvE Teachers: experienced friendly end-game player that are willing to help new people dealing with Trials and Hard Mode Veteran Dungeons by organizing practice groups and giving advice to their students about how they can improve their characters and play style.
  • PvP Teachers: excellent PvP players willing to help others to learn more about it by doing friendly sparring with their students or taking them on raids through Cyrodiil.
  • Players willing to progress: the most important members are the apprentices, players that lack the experience but got the desire to go further.

Fell free to ask any question and come with suggestions here, or directly on Discord. I am not going to post the channel link without permission, but leave me a message that you are willing to join and I'll PM it to you.

This community is dedicated for EU players, but anyone is free to create a similar one for NA server.

Have a great day,
Gabi!

EDIT: I changed the title and the entire message to feel more warming.
Edited by GabiAlex on January 3, 2017 9:25PM
@GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard