Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Nord Nightblade Tank

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Hey guys,i have a Nord tank full stamina atm.I would know if i should stay full sta or go full mag/more balanced etc.I am playing with my girlfriend a lot,she is a templar healer so i would know what would be the best build to follow,meaning that maybe we could duo dungeons in the future etc.Thank you very much and kudos
Khajiit 4eva
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magica is much better for a NB tank. Great self healing and survivability, ibsbae resource management and good damage. I have a build in my signature which is great for dungeons.
  • Senatour
    Senatour
    ✭✭
    I believe that both can be good. I have a current build video for my magicka Nightblade that you could follow, which you can find through clicking the youtube link in my signature.

As to Stamina, it would most likely be strong when utilising both vigour and refreshing path, though with managing your magicka pool, due to the large amounts of magicka abilities (self buff primarily) Nightblades have, it would require you to keep the uptime on siphoning strikes relatively high. The Homestead notes have curbed my progress on formalising my stamina NB tank but on paper it could be good. Unlocking vigour does require you go pvp though.
    LoterkESO. Tanking Tips + Guides.
    Scottish Player, Australian Ping
    Youtube Link