Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where to find rice?

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I need rice for a receipe to get an achievement for the event, but I can't find any.
I looked in lot of containers ans merchants, but nothing.

Any ideas?

Thx

Best Answers

• OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure where to loot them, but if you look through guild kiosks, Im sure you will find some :)
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Answer ✓
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get lots of rice from Sack containers. If you hit any delve or dungeon, especially ones where there are humanoids hiding out, just root through their sacks, crates, barrels, etc and you should find rice.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provisioning Hirelings are a great source, over time, of Ingredients. I have 4 figures of all Ingredients and 90% of them came from Hirelings. Provisioning is easy to level too so getting the better hirelings is an easy process.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Sacks and occasionally barrels I find rice but I get most of my rice from hirelin emails. You can easily purchase rice as well. Guilds and posting a zone chat to ask for it will always find you a seller.
  • Hot_spur
    Hot_spur
    ✭✭✭
    When I go grocery shopping, it's the Vile manse in Reaper's March. It has awesome amounts of materials for provisioning. You'll find rice there.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear it grows pretty good in south east Asia
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok in all seriousness, any delve or enemy camp has plenty. Kenarthis Roost has tons of provisioning mats on the beach.