The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

My hopes for Update 13

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
List what you want for update 13 below.
I really hope Cyrodiil performance will actually be stable, tired of the same old crap where I cannot go into a populated area and try to run faster, charge, fire up an ability, or do anything without the thought in the back of my head "The game may crash and I will be kicked from the campaign".

I hope something happens to Radiant Destruction, either it gets a range reduction, Interruption makes it un-able to be re-casted for 10 seconds or it starts at 25% health rather than 50%. I especially want Incapacitating strike to either have a ultimate cost of 150 (since it hits hard like onslaught) or lose it's always stun + either loses major defile or the extra damage applied (sorry too much for a 50 ulti costing ability). Soft CCs like the sorcs crystal, bombard, and DK talons need to either provide a special immunity upon usage or have soft CCs apply immunity; I'm sick and tired of being held in one spot even after I purge it with shuffle and my mag DK is sick and tired of being even slower since he can't f in move. I feel surprise attack needs to lose it's major fracture as it's a spammable stamina ability in fact a strong one or get rid of ambush's empower since my mag DK is tired of getting smacked down by ambush into incap, into surprise attack (not mentioning procs but yeah...).

I really want Black rose to take a nice fall as I'm tired of tanks some how out sustaining me while still out putting as many abilities as I am when I'm on either my stam dk or my mag dk. Sorry but no tank should be able to sustain like those who gave up all the armor in order to do so.

I want Tel var sets (all) to start dropping jewelry that's for sure.

I want shields to go back to their normal time frame but do not let them be stack-able e.g. don't allow someone to stack annulment, heal ward, and igneous shield or even two of them. I feel it's unfair when I hop on my mag DK for fotm running around with eye of the storm (fire) spamming them while using my immovable pot.

I want DKs to be the class of sustain not another class *cough*. I do want helping hands to give back 10% stamina as 30k stam would give me back 3k stam for the cost of a 4.1k (almost) mag spam-able ability i.e. igneous shield. I also want dragon's blood (coag version or green dragons version) to start restoring magicka, I would prefer green drags blood to restore stamina every x amount of seconds but wouldn't care if that doesn't happen as long as my mag dk can recover it's magicka better.
I want all my DK (magicka) abilities to cost 200-300 less then they do now but if not that's fine as long as we get a better sustain like we're suppose to have but ofc we don't thanks to lack of ultimate regen aka dynamic ulti regeneration.

I want inferno and it's morphs to change completely especially flames of oblivion which needs to go back to what it originally was (flame AoE).

I for one want new skills at-least two per each class individual skill line e.g. 2 for ardent flame, 2 for draconic power, and 2 for earthen heart. I also want a good spam-able stamina ability (but that most likely will never ever happen because people think we too OP in PvP with our DoTs :error:)

I also want proc sets in PvP to take a major dip in their performance, no set should carry the user, sorry.

These are just my what I want for update 13, list yours below maybe you'll get what you want.
Edited by MaxwellC on January 2, 2017 3:36AM
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want, is for Zenimax to dial back the changes to endgame mob resistance and health they made in update 12, and stop deluding themselves that making this game hardcore will extend it's life.

I'd also like for ZOS to finally decide whether this is a classless, role-less MMO or a rigid role-based holy trinity MMO, but I have no faith they'll choose.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on December 31, 2016 11:12PM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but no tank should be able to sustain
    i'm sorry what
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Browiseth
    I'd appreciate if you cite the rest of what I said, let me do it for you
    I really want Black rose to take a nice fall as I'm tired of tanks some how out sustaining me while still out putting as many abilities as I am when I'm on either my stam dk or my mag dk. Sorry but no tank should be able to sustain like those who gave up all the armor in order to do so.

I guess it wasn't clear enough that this was PvP related but ok.
    Edited by MaxwellC on January 1, 2017 12:39AM
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    Game stability is number 1,2 and 3 for me. Everything else is secondary to having software that doesn't crash/lag constantly
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add a global cooldown to all damage and healing proc sets.

Fix sorcs. Fix magicka DK's without making them all god-mode.

I'll be happy.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff MagBlades ;)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix game performance issues in both PvP and Trials.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Buff MagBlades ;)

Buff MagBlades...? For what? I know that I haven't played in a while, but I have played since 1T. And honestly, MagBlades seem to be the best of the magicka-based variants. Followed by Templar and Sorcerer. Lastly DK. VMA? Easy-mode for a MagBlade (was my first Flawless Conqueror). Solo'ing WB's...? Cake. Want to jam people up in PvP? It's a breeze. Why would MagNB's need a buff? Seriously. As is you have: Insta-stealth, incredible sustain, incredible burst, incredible self-healthing, incredible mobility, etc. And you genuinely feel they need to be buffed? Lol.

Anyway. Back to OP. I care about the game being fixed as my number 1 hope. Just smooth performance for once, and solid mechanics working as they should. If that is done, then everything else is just sprinkles on the ice cream.

As for specifics of what those sprinkles are, I'd like to see MagDK's do more damage and have more sustain. Because honestly, MagDK sustain is pure cheeks. It's horrible. I'd like to see their scales/wings get buffed, or returned to their former glory (reflecting meteors and ping-long reflections). Plus I'd like for Sorcerers to have their shields returned their former glory. Because honestly, Hardened Ward is pretty boo-boo as it is. That's all I want to see. OH! And please do something about StamPlars, because they're pretty bad at the moment. That's all.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on January 1, 2017 2:20AM
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Buff MagBlades ;)

Buff MagBlades...? For what? I know that I haven't played in a while, but I have played since 1T. And honestly, MagBlades seem to be the best of the magicka-based variants. Followed by Templar and Sorcerer. Lastly DK. VMA? Easy-mode for a MagBlade (was my first Flawless Conqueror). Solo'ing WB's...? Cake. Want to jam people up in PvP? It's a breeze. Why would MagNB's need a buff? Seriously. As is you have: Insta-stealth, incredible sustain, incredible burst, incredible self-healthing, incredible mobility, etc. And you genuinely feel they need to be buffed? Lol.

Anyway. Back to OP. I care about the game being fixed as my number 1 hope. Just smooth performance for once, and solid mechanics working as they should. If that is done, then everything else is just sprinkles on the ice cream.

As for specifics of what those sprinkles are, I'd like to see MagDK's do more damage and have more sustain. Because honestly, MagDK sustain is pure cheeks. It's horrible. I'd like to see their scales/wings get buffed, or returned to their former glory (reflecting meteors and ping-long reflections). Plus I'd like for Sorcerers to have their shields returned their former glory. Because honestly, Hardened Ward is pretty boo-boo as it is. That's all I want to see. OH! And please do something about StamPlars, because they're pretty bad at the moment. That's all.

I would say the magicka classes rank 1) mag sorc, 2) magblade, 3) magplar 4)mag dk for solo pvp and for group play 1) magplar (by a mile) 2) mag dk 3) magblade/magsor. Magsorc is so strong in small scale pvp cause no mag class can match its burst and mobility. Magblade is really good but it's more about putting dots and debuffs and keeping up hots they are not as bursty as sorcs and their burst damage is harder to set up. Mag blades need some sort of snare immunity. Lol that's also what I would like to see, add snare immunity to blur, and allow shadow image to be placed down without a target. Also remove the gap closer snare

EDIT: fix cloak the skill is garbage
    Edited by thankyourat on January 1, 2017 2:46AM
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buff MagBlades ;)

Here is the meta for PVP with who is greater than the other. Templars > sorcs > NB > DKs. Am I right or am I wrong on this.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff MagBlades ;)

For end game trial dps, mageblade is one of the lowest. The buffs ppl are asking for are all pve related, so don't worry.

And of course fix cloak. It still doesn't suppress some dots like it's supposed to.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like them to increase the rate at which they release costumes, etc., to the crown store.
    I'd like them to STOP having gambling crate exclusives of any kind. Put them in the store at a fair price, let people buy them outright if they want them.

I realize that isn't really an "update" but it's definitely what I want.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Buff MagBlades ;)

For end game trial dps, mageblade is one of the lowest. The buffs ppl are asking for are all pve related, so don't worry.

And of course fix cloak. It still doesn't suppress some dots like it's supposed to.

PVPers want magblade buffs as well. with all the snares around it's too easy to pin a magblade down in open world PvP
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    Multicore-Support for better performance....
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS completely stop focusing on PvP. And start releasing more meaningful fun PvE content to keep me happily subbed. I'd also hope to see Update 13 put stamina based play styles back on par with magicka based play styles. Also so more epic looking premium customs that are not tied to the crown crates. It's been a while since ZOS released a custom that was soo eye popping that I just had to YOLO buy it on the spot.
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    "Something new to craft"
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by skiptomyluau on January 1, 2017 3:00PM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MaxwellCrystal

Just sounds like a massive oxymoron is all. Isn't the whole point of playing a tank and wearing heavy armour being so you can sustain and last longer than those that are not? That's like, the fundamentals of the role in gaming. Like, that really says something about how comfortable glass cannon builds have become, hasn't it? That when a tank comes along and can out sustain them (I.E fufilling their role) they consider it broken and unbalanced

wow
    Edited by Browiseth on January 1, 2017 3:51PM
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Browiseth
    Yeah the point of being a tank is to last longer but you do not get sustain from wearing all heavy, you get that from medium/light armor. You can last longer but you can't put out a lot of abilities but again since you loved cherry picking as I pointed out before, this was all in regards to black rose giving the sustain of those who are wearing 5 light/med; That may be a slight exaggeration but it's pretty close.

A PvP tank is suppose to wear the enemy out but it's not like I can't hard CC them to wear out their resources which is how it's suppose to work since they do not recover their resources easily anymore. You look at a tank as a PvE role but you do not look at it in a PvP sense which is probably why you're having this misconception.

If you are wearing 5 heavy and I CC consistently in any other armor, you will run out of resources and I will not because I'm built for sustain and damage due to having 5 med or 5 light. Your tank can CC me but I can break free or have a shield up preventing damage, A black rose tank can simply spam abilities rather than block because they get that sustain their 5th bonus applies and the damage is mitigated due to wearing 5 heavy.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is all this Incapacitating Strikes hate it's single target. Blockable and dodgeable? Yes it's cheap but it can miss and only hits one person.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    So is onslaught but it costs 150 ultimate to use and it ignores armor yet it hits just as hard as incap if not slightly better. Incap allows you to do more damage to the target + defile them and stun them all in one go yet it's around 50 ultimate. That doesn't seem balance at all.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    So is onslaught but it costs 150 ultimate to use and it ignores armor yet it hits just as hard as incap if not slightly better. Incap allows you to do more damage to the target + defile them and stun them all in one go yet it's around 50 ultimate. That doesn't seem balance at all.

I think if they raise the cost of incap to 150 they would have to increase the cost of dawnbreaker to 200 or more to balance it out. I think it would be much better if incap just lost the stun
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @thankyourat
    Yeah I don't think dawnbreaker should be increased by 200 maybe 150 but if incap lost it's stun and had an increase of 100 then that would work or they can keep it at 50 but lose it's 20% damage/stun.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Wizball1987
    Wizball1987
    ✭✭✭
    Arena's.. 4v4 all the same class :neutral:
    Edited by Wizball1987 on January 1, 2017 5:26PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would settle for a fix to loading screens. I am that desperate
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat
    Yeah I don't think dawnbreaker should be increased by 200 maybe 150 but if incap lost it's stun and had an increase of 100 then that would work or they can keep it at 50 but lose it's 20% damage/stun.

I think it would be better if it stayed at 50 ultimate but they lowered the damage by like 20℅ or even switched it back to magic damage so stamblades can't increase the damage with CP. Because honestly I think the ability is fine it's weapon damage stacking that's broken. Incap and soul harvest are basically the same ultimate with the same base damage but incap is broken and soul harvest isn't because of how much weapon damage you can stack along with 20℅ empower from a gap closer and major fracture from spammable dps. That's why I think it would be just better to change incap back to how it was in thieves guild.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS completely stop focusing on PvP. And start releasing more meaningful fun PvE content to keep me happily subbed. I'd also hope to see Update 13 put stamina based play styles back on par with magicka based play styles. Also so more epic looking premium customs that are not tied to the crown crates. It's been a while since ZOS released a custom that was soo eye popping that I just had to YOLO buy it on the spot.
    what lol Zos focus on PVP they haven't done that since 1.5 and before.
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy armor needs a big change. People shouldn't have 35k health with 30k resistances and be able to still kill hordes of people while sustaining better than 7 light or 7 medium.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat

I think it would be better if it stayed at 50 ultimate but they lowered the damage by like 20℅ or even switched it back to magic damage so stamblades can't increase the damage with CP. Because honestly I think the ability is fine it's weapon damage stacking that's broken. Incap and soul harvest are basically the same ultimate with the same base damage but incap is broken and soul harvest isn't because of how much weapon damage you can stack along with 20℅ empower from a gap closer and major fracture from spammable dps. That's why I think it would be just better to change incap back to how it was in thieves guild.

50 is too low, stam blades don't even use it as an ult it's just part of the rotation now.

You can literally use an incap, kill someone, drink a pot and has incap back up in 3s.

The cc needs to be changed to how it used to be, the cost increasing to 75 or 80 and then the 20% extra dmg only applying to nb skills. So no more procs getting buffed by 20%.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...