Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)
SUGGESTION: Cyrodiil Player Bounties
We all are familiar with class bounties in Cyrodiil. But how about adding Player Bounties on the top 10-100 players on the Leaderboards in opposing Alliances.
Edited by andreasranasen on December 31, 2016 7:32PM
- If you're in the top 100 on the leaderboards in populated campaigns such as Scourge, you are definitely an active player and a player who probably spends hours in Cyrodiil per day = easier to find, encounter and hopefully kill. Killing that specific person on your bounty will give you 20k Alliance Points as a reward.
- Since the Bounties are random i believe it would be quite impossible to take advantage on this system for your own gain. Unless you know every single person on opposing leaderboards and ask them if it's okay for you to kill them...
- Maybe you would receive a small notification that your target has entered the campaign you picked up the Player Bounty quest from?
- You can only have 1 Bounty active during entire campaign period.
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
- Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
- Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf