The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagSorc with red mountain is awesome

Fettkeewl
Fettkeewl
✭✭✭
Hio, might as well share my small secret.
I'm running red mountain 3pc jewelry, 1 pc armor 1 pc weapon, with backbar 5 piece lich. Skoria for monster helm.

I've been using this setup on my MagSorc for months now and I find it extremely fun and diverse to play!

Anyone else tried red mountain on a MagSorc? Yeah you might think I'm a bit crazy loosing magicka for stamina but dang that proc is amazing and I also have a high up time on it.

I play on PC EU Azura, non-cp. For the Covenant ofc If any if you care to guess my chars name from encounters where my red mountain procs have upset you ^^
Edited by Fettkeewl on December 31, 2016 6:50PM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm ok? // Mag Sorc

PS. You Swedish? Your name lol
    Edited by andreasranasen on December 31, 2016 6:49PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm ok? // Mag Sorc

Highlighted the question part for the discussion and yes Swedish ;p
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds cool but it might not be that great once they balance proc sets.
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »

Yea that's why I'm inclined to discuss it now, I've mostly been wanting to keep it for myself..
    ^^

I Will try it out for a while even after the nerf tough. Just discovered that using lightning staff gives me a huge advantage over flame/frost that I've been running previously.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried it out on a mDK, since i am using it on a godmode stamsorc, and was playing around with the mechanics. To me, it was fun, but it just never reached beyond that - as in viable for 1vX.

I assume you are using Crushing Shock for the triple chance at the proc? And Destructive Touch for the DoT to proc it as well? Maybe elemntal blockade even?

I play EU Azura for Pact. Never think i have run into you. But not sure - would require you to kill me, for me to see the death recap ;) What is you character name - now i want to know, so i can "try you out" next time i see you !
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fettkeewl wrote: »

Yea that's why I'm inclined to discuss it now, I've mostly been wanting to keep it for myself..
    ^^

I Will try it out for a while even after the nerf tough. Just discovered that using lightning staff gives me a huge advantage over flame/frost that I've been running previously.

Dont try to fool us! We all know you have really spent months farming red mountain gear and are now just trying to sell the equipment before the nerf!
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    I have tried it out on a mDK, since i am using it on a godmode stamsorc, and was playing around with the mechanics. To me, it was fun, but it just never reached beyond that - as in viable for 1vX.

I assume you are using Crushing Shock for the triple chance at the proc? And Destructive Touch for the DoT to proc it as well? Maybe elemntal blockade even?

I play EU Azura for Pact. Never think i have run into you. But not sure - would require you to kill me, for me to see the death recap ;) What is you character name - now i want to know, so i can "try you out" next time i see you !

Haha you got it down, even blockade. My online times vary a lot due to family, my kid is unpredictable as to when I can play ^^.

Even double dot poison to proc skoria.
    I'll send you a message of my characters name and maybe we will face each other some day ^.^
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm ok? // Mag Sorc

Haha. Har inte hort nagon saga fett kewl pa hur lange som helst lol. Synd att du inte ar pa PS4 NA :(
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm ok? // Mag Sorc

Haha. Har inte hort nagon saga fett kewl pa hur lange som helst lol. Synd att du inte ar pa PS4 NA :(

Sitter i från ungdomen, har samma nick i alla spel :d Skulle aldrig klara av detta spel på ps4 :sunglasses:
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭

^^

Dont try to fool us! We all know you have really spent months farming red mountain gear and are now just trying to sell the equipment before the nerf!

Ay to bad it's bound else I bet you would've bought it right :sunglasses:
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's fun, destro ult really needed(lol) that extra punch to the nads. Been using rm with lightning staff and illambris.
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's fun, destro ult really needed(lol) that extra punch to the nads. Been using rm with lightning staff and illambris.

Sweet, with illambris I'll just assume it's for pve? I chose skoria simply because I can focus it better. I guess you only have chrushing shock to proc the fire part?
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet, with illambris I'll just assume it's for pve? I chose skoria simply because I can focus it better. I guess you only have chrushing shock to proc the fire part?

I made a altmer mdk so I use lightning staff+rm to proc illambris as well as elemental blockade for lightning and ash cloud for fire. Illambris is pretty much always proc'd and I can aoe dps a nice circle far away from myself. Makes killing bosses with aoe kill ranges easy.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    already been done on xbox 1 NA by an AD mageblade
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    already been done on xbox 1 NA by an AD mageblade

Mageblade wasn't of interest to my discussion but alright thanks for the insight ^^°