The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poison damage on bow

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
If I have a poison damage glyph on my bow and also use the poison injection skill, does the poison damage stack?

Best Answer

• Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they do.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Answer ✓
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup - two different sources, two different damages. Just like with a fire glyph on red mountain set and such.

Only question... why?
    Werewolf hunting? ;)
    Because for everyone else, it makes more sense to mix damage types, in case you meet a someone with high poison resistance...
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TheShadowScout well, it makes sense for me to use this cos of all my cp in mighty...surely an elemental glyph would be less effective because I've no cp in elemental expert
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I like mixing Poison and either Disease or Lifedrain for the little extra bit of HP recovery... though lately I also put in some fire since I found a red mountain bow for my archerish main despite not being specced for elemental types on her... but hey, each as they want ;)