The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

X-box interface at my PC?

Daspirria
Daspirria
✭✭
Suddenley... While I am online, my game interface changed into X-BOX interface for all of my characters.
Can anyone assist me on this? I am really in a shock! :|
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a setting in controls to use console interface for PC for controller support. I'm not sure if it by default has a binding, but have you checked that to see and, if so, you can change it back with the key. Otherwise, I'm not sure why it would have changed.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    There's a setting in controls to use console interface for PC for controller support. I'm not sure if it by default has a binding, but have you checked that to see and, if so, you can change it back with the key. Otherwise, I'm not sure why it would have changed.

Most likely this^^^^^^.

I had the opposite problem, switching to KB mode from Controller UI every time I zoomed on map at wayshrines. I thought it might be addon issue, but when I checked my binding, found the problem. Not sure how the change happened. but clearing the binding did it for me. GL
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)