The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double Bloody Mara

spencer2361
spencer2361
✭✭✭
Is this recipe bugged, I have a master provisioner and seems like when I made this in the past it was 4 drinks per, tried to make this morning and it was only crafting 1 at a time, is this right?
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are correct it's 4 drinks per creation, and I just made some and got the 4 drinks created. PC-EU server.
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    Huh, I just tried it twice and only got 2 drinks, everything else I try is 4 per
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    NA XBox One

Just created (4) each try at 3 different cooking stations NA XBOX

wts 12 Bloddy Mara LOL
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your passives
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    They are maxed because when that didn't work, I made blue food and was getting 4 per
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are maxed because when that didn't work, I made blue food and was getting 4 per

Did you check your drink passives as well? That recipe may fall under drink passives rather than food. It works though. I got four each time I crafted this. I do have maxed drink passives.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)