The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cant login back after crash. Na server times out

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
Me and my friend were just messing around in imperial city. A bad buzzzzzzz lock up crash and i cant log back in
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    The server appears to be having issues, sent a support ticket in an attempt to get their attention .....
  • Balthyzar
    Balthyzar
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe stick this in the initial thread that brought it up so they pay attention to a thread that blowing up.
    Balthyzar,
    Heir to House Dagoth & last of the Aundae
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where at @Balthyzar
  • Balthyzar
    Balthyzar
    ✭✭✭
    Top thread on the forums.
    Balthyzar,
    Heir to House Dagoth & last of the Aundae
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have this, and the more threads about it the better! How could they miss it? Also, how could they not notice their servers down...
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.