The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Single day campaigns AKA Invasion!

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Who would like to play in a string of single day campaigns? Much like 7 days and 30 days you can flip the map become emp and at the end of the 24 hour period emp gets taken away map restarts and who ever is in top 10 get great pvp rewards. You could do champ and non champ campains. It's a battle of the server. It's my bet that such a campaign would be the most popular pvp server played. Where every day you have the chance to become the emp. At the end of the day it's a rush to the finish! Can you claim emp? Make this thing real zos and let's see.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm... i like it... I can't see any immediate downsides...

I'd participate
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a campaign would reduce the stress of running for emp. You wouldn't have to worry about the emperor gateing you every day. Because at the end the map restarts. It would promote more and much larger battles as everyone scrambled to get 1st. It wouldn't go dead because of the restart every day. I think many people would get great ap, and rank up faster.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you have my attention...
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be an interesting addition to pvp. Ideally they intended the servers to be filled with many more people and for emperor to swap constantly. I imagine in a daily campaign like that emp could flip as many as 3-5 times a day because of all the people scrambling to become emp
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if they didn't restart the map every reset. The reset of points would allow people to push for 1st and due to the likelyhood of this camp being super populated I imagine no one would hold emp long which is a recipe for a super active super dynamics campaign
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if they didn't restart the map every reset. The reset of points would allow people to push for 1st and due to the likelyhood of this camp being super populated I imagine no one would hold emp long which is a recipe for a super active super dynamics campaign

The idea of being able to actually compete with some of these players is very nice. I mean there's gotta be ONE day they don't play... eventually...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I know you guys are busy and not the exact people to flag down, but just to try and get visibility to ZOS on this one.

Also, happy New Life! (Welcome 2E 585!)
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the more people see this and tag them the more likely they will see it.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initial reaction: cool idea

After thinking about it: hated it

Then I thought more about it: awesome!
    Edited by Rohaus on December 31, 2016 12:05AM
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great idea, but it will become a zerg fest and lag always follows the zergs.

I feel like they should provide close to 100% no fps drops when a huge battle occurs before they try implementing anything new to the campaigns. Just think about it, as a solo or a group player, playing with little to no lag when its 50v50v50 at one keep. That would be fun.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea it's intended to be a Zerg fest but your right they would have to work on lag. But single day campains would be super epic