The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gap closing

White wabbit
White wabbit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Why are nightblades still able to teleport though doors in keeps I thought that this gap closing nonsense had been fixed
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are nightblades still able to teleport though doors in keeps I thought that this gap closing nonsense had been fixed

They fix it and then break it again every few patches. Most of the time its on outposts or inner keep front doors which is usually an instant death for a Magica NB. The majority of the time a NB doesn't want to gap close through the door, but yes they should fix this.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    I think most of the time it isn't intentional and more of an oh *** moment lol
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes can confirm, I have teleported into a keep by accident and immediately did not like it.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not good for us nightblades when it happens. we are immediatly surrounded by enemy and we die.
    so dont blame us.
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of the time it isn't intentional and more of an oh *** moment lol

My exact experience... Tried to hit someone before they escaped inside and suddenly found myself standing in front of 30+ angry DC with no escape. "Uh... Hey guys... Umm... Well, this is awkward." followed by a death recap screen.
    Edited by lygerseye on December 30, 2016 12:38AM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure they never fixed this issue. I know people use to "accidentally" ambush someone right as they entered their keep, but now I think most people are afraid to do it when the bans came in with crit rush and leap and whatnot.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's not good for us nightblades when it happens. we are immediatly surrounded by enemy and we die.
    so dont blame us.

You have db in your sig, were you in decibel?

rip decibel
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade's can teleport over broken walls. Saw it myself yesterday twice. Only this time. The Night blade was the Emperor... I could tell all how the Emperor done it.

But I don't think it's wise. I wonder if other Nightblade's will do the same. No offense to Nightblades. I know it mostly accidentally done. I'm one as well. Just not use much.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on December 30, 2016 4:18PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was so new to pvp I had no clue what I did. Wish I'd snapped a screenie of the EP team photo in the 2.6 seconds of my remaining life ;)
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.