The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What AD and EP would like to do with Alessia bridge!!

Laggus
Laggus
✭✭✭✭
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laggus wrote: »

You may have an entire moon sugar brownie for this glorious expression of khajiit's mind on the matter.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Currently writing an addon that informs when the bridge opens/closes for your faction.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Currently writing an addon that informs when the bridge opens/closes for your faction.

Link please
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    leave the bridge - remove the towers
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    ....so then the bridge fight moves south to one of the other 2 bridges...

I like seeing if my Argonian can out swim the slaughter fish lol
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭

Make sure it alerts you across the screen like when an Emp is crowned/scroll picked up.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delimber wrote: »
    ....so then the bridge fight moves south to one of the other 2 bridges...

I like seeing if my Argonian can out swim the slaughter fish lol

you now have a food so you can spot and swim around all the slaughterfish
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Make sure it alerts you across the screen like when an Emp is crowned/scroll picked up.

That is exactly what it will do.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a bridge that goes from chalman mile gate and lands right in the middle of Allesia bridge.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laggus wrote: »

Since I am red. As well as wanting and continuing to help AD in Scourge PS4 EU. I have to disagree with you respectfully and no offense. As I am somewhat both. (But mostly red)

I say let's not destroy this bridge. Let us preserve this Majestic and beautiful bridge. Let us honor all of the brave souls who fough on this mighty bridge. So let us come to gather in honor. Let us remember. But don't destroy bridge. Save the bridge.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you blew up the bridge you would kill a lot of my faction.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.