The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why did I not get Twilight?

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
I leveled up Summon Volatile Familiar IV and it said I would get Twilight but instead I get ugly monkey casting Twilight's ability?
12_29_2016_14_22_47_02.png

Best Answers

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the skill two below what you boxed in.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Answer ✓
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Volatile Familiar is a morph, and you can't morph a morph. Twilight is a completely different skill 2 spots below the one you've highlighted, which unlocks at Daedric Summoning Rank 20.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, you really want the Clanfear Morph of the Volatile Skill. Unless something has changed, the Scamp is pretty useless but the Clanfear is pretty useful little tank that can heal.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Veraen
    Veraen
    ✭✭
    Jemcrystal wrote: »
    I leveled up Summon Volatile Familiar IV and it said I would get Twilight but instead I get ugly monkey casting Twilight's ability?
    Hahaha, you're funny! I totally agree with you on that ugly little monkey imp. In fact, I also find the twilight a bit annoying too, so I don't play with any pets unless I have to solo something an need the clanfear to tank it for me.

You can always visit a rededication shrine like Shrine of Stendarr to reset your morphs too, so if you decide you made a mistake selecting a morph, just find the "Rededication Shrine" icon in Mournhold, Eldenroot, or Wayrest. The cost is based on how many skills you have morphed so if you only have a few it is really cheap to do.
    Veræn → XB1/NA
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Familiar is a boss. AoE plus stun. Necropotence makes it huge. @thelon has a pet build and I have a pet build (in my sig) both of which can give you a good idea of builds that use pets.

Sure he's ugly... but... pair it with a scamp pet so you have a few imps runnin around lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Answer ✓
  • AlwaysOnFire
    AlwaysOnFire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure he's ugly... but... pair it with a scamp pet so you have a few imps runnin around lol

sssh, you'll hurt his ugly feelings...
    Answer ✓