Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Lore Talk or Casual Rp Guild

tansyuduri
tansyuduri
✭✭
I'm a returning old player. I'm looking for a guild with little to no drama. To talk TES Lore or Rp casually.
Beta Tester | PC Player | NA Server | Returning Player

STOP KILLING THE MONKEYS

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭

Howdy tansyuduri! Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a legendary D&D guild that has branched out to ESO. I think we would be a great fit for you, but only you would know for sure :)

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is going to know re TES Lore talk it would be @Enodoc

If you don't mind forum discussions you could check out this one as well

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
    Edited by Curragraigue on December 30, 2016 10:44AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is going to know re TES Lore talk it would be @Enodoc

If you don't mind forum discussions you could check out this one as well

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
    I don't know much about RP guilds, but if you're interested in the UESP's guild, @baratron is the leader of our PC NA branch, info here :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still looking for a lore friendly RP guild on NA check out the Dragon Tears thread on this forum.

Hou can also join us at:

www.dragontears.boards.net

Ras
    A Dragon's Tear has many mystical qualities...
    dragontears.boards.net