The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vhrc when a person leaves group

Kholty22
Kholty22
✭✭✭
So, twice now after the first boss is cleared and we split up we have had a member that needed to leave before clearing the second boss on top. My question is if that person leaves how do get another person up there? Does that said person need to kill their self and wayshrine, and walk out the door then leave group? (That's my suggestion no one wanted to listen to). They did try to just wayshrine out then leave but we were still unable to get a 6th person to join us. For some reason it still registered we had a full group and would not let anyone go through the door.

Best Answer

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Kholty22 wrote: »
    So, twice now after the first boss is cleared and we split up we have had a member that needed to leave before clearing the second boss on top. My question is if that person leaves how do get another person up there? Does that said person need to kill their self and wayshrine, and walk out the door then leave group? (That's my suggestion no one wanted to listen to). They did try to just wayshrine out then leave but we were still unable to get a 6th person to join us. For some reason it still registered we had a full group and would not let anyone go through the door.

sometimes the whole team must wipe and more then 1 person must wayshrine for it to read that there is only 3 people. sometimes the door just glitches in general and will only allow 5 people up top ( this has happened to my group, our 6th person had to sit there and miss loot on both the 2nd bosses) mechanically, if one person leaves the door is suppose to open. to allow another to go up there. however; sometimes you have to figure out another way to get the door to open.

although the way I run my guild; Is if you cannot Finnish the content ( something that should take no more than 1 hour to complete) then don't go into the dungeon in the first place. it not only waists your time, but the groups time as well.. because glitches like the door not letting a 6th person in will happen a lot. I would just get in the habit, of telling this sed person they cant join tell they can complete the content because it keeps holding the team back every time they leave.

Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
    Answer ✓