The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

stuck in cyrodill loading screen

stevenskeens_ESO
stuck in the loading screen at cyrodill. It just says this may be in unusually long load time. Been stuck for 2 hours now. I only have one character. I don't want to make an alt character just so I can play. Please help resolve this bug. I've restarted alot of times but it doesn't help me.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket....will require making an alternate character but it's the best and quickest solution cause posting here could take months.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having to end the game, log in to an Alt then log back out and normally get in fine the next time but happening so often and not just in Cyrodil but any delve/dungeon. I raised a ticket and got some advice to fix it in my home but did nothing.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stuck in the loading screen at cyrodill. It just says this may be in unusually long load time. Been stuck for 2 hours now. I only have one character. I don't want to make an alt character just so I can play. Please help resolve this bug. I've restarted alot of times but it doesn't help me.

This happened to me about a week ago. I logged out and within 24 hours, I was able to access that character again. When in doubt, though, open a support ticket.
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil absolutely sucks, I crash way too often there. I doubt Zos cares about it but it needs to be fixed.