Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't load into the Rift Xbox 1 ES

Jimbullbee85
Jimbullbee85
✭✭✭✭
Is it really that busy in the Rift that it's impossible to load into it. Im really struggling. I do alot of crafting in the eternal forge. Im not having the same problem in Eastmarch. Something similar was happening with the Alikir desert. Is something getting done about this?
Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket yesterday. My ticket got responded with every generic xbox troubleshooting guides known. Not comforting. :-(
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    Also, can't load into:

Greenshade
    Wrothgar
    Alikr's desert

Sole have said that, hews bane and gold coast have the same problem. This sucks.
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Greenshade- I'd avoid for now
    Aliki'r Desert- Infinite load screen
    Gold Coast- Long load, not worth it right now
    Wrothgar- Can't even get out of a door, cave, etc.

All are hard to get into at the moment, infinite loading screen or getting stuck trying to get back out once in.

The Rift is hit and miss at the best of times, yet Vulkhel Guard seems easier to get into even though its always packed to the rafters.

• Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's getting ridiculous! Finally got into the Rift earlier. Sent a ticket incident at 7am this morning. Still no reply.
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cimadon wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket yesterday. My ticket got responded with every generic xbox troubleshooting guides known. Not comforting. :-(

i opened my ticket a few days ago - by now i usually would of given up replying to the infiniate loop of automated messages... but i was curious if there was anything beyond the 'hard reset/clear saved data' e-mail loop. and there is

a guide on how to test my connection & ensure i have multiplayer privlages/xbox live!

despite ever message that i have sent them specifically stating that the issue only occurs every time i try to travel to a specific list of base game zones, delves/dungeons/trials or access DLC.
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    They always blame our internet connection, Eso is the only mmo I've played recently with a very very hit n miss server.

All starting zones work immediately which is needed obviously, I could barely get on at any zone last night so had to stay in Bleakrock isle.
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a response back:

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
    We have investigated the issue and believe to have found a resolution.
    Close down the game completely and try logging in once more to see if you continue to have any issues logging in or moving between zones on your characters.
    If you continue to experience any issues with the load screen timing out, please let us know.
    Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

IT WORKED whatever they did. I can travel to all the zones now on my characters. :-)
    Edited by Cimadon on December 30, 2016 11:30AM
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    It works for a while I've found, best avoid the "Dead" zones for now until next patch.

Glad it fixed it for you
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    I've found what works for me:

Close the game completely >Manage Game> Delete save file for my gamer tag ( Only from console) >Restart the game.

It works most of the time but I think its just a server overload what with the holiday event still being live so I assume the influx of players old and new have just added to the log on/loading issues.

Hopefully with the next patch it will address that.

I'd still avoid certain known zones unless absolutely necessary but that's just me.
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it is a global problem. It seems only xbox players have it.
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    I wonder why it only affects Xbox one, I love ❤ ESO but at the minute what with infinite loading times and being stuck in Wrothgar for hours unable to get out just makes me feel deflated.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had two characters stuck in the rift.

Sent a ticket, from my Xbox.

Had a message to disable add-ons and restart the game...

They moved them within 24 hours.

But yeh, avoid the rift. Wrothgar and alik'r won't load at all for me either.
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    I had no idea how bad Wrothgar was until getting stuck trying to enter or leave, Greenshade is impossible to load into so I've given up with it ( I've quests I would like to complete)
    Edited by Cymro83 on December 30, 2016 11:47AM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they've moved my characters so i can access them now, but i still cant go to any dungeons or trials.... which sucks because i really want to run some trials on my tank to get the gear i need for my healer for trials!