The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Should resurrection always be vulnerable to bash/interrupt? (hint: yes)

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
This is nothing new - you are chipping away at an enemy group, you manage to kill a couple, and a healbot Templar chugs an immovability potion, hits 1h/shield reflect ultimate, and rezzes a couple players in spite of the onslaught of bashes and interrupts which do nothing to stop the rez.

Should resurrection always be bashable?

Bring back counterplay and stop making it so easy to zerg @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Solariken on December 29, 2016 4:04AM

Should resurrection always be vulnerable to bash/interrupt? (hint: yes) 45 votes

YES
82%
SolarikenJkahrrRadnarIruil_ESOkwisatzAhzekEdziuFfastylKenCleanAirSystemmtwiggzLarianaGreenSoup2HoTVaohFriedEggSandwichleepalmer95PanerossGhettokidwoody5791SkinzzBrrrofski Czirne 37 votes
NO
13%
SoellaDredlordtimidobserverDracindoBrutusmax1musMeetre 6 votes
It doesn't matter to me
4%
pjwb16_ESOSeratopia 2 votes
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't using an immov pot to get off a rez instead of being interrupted counterplay?
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I taking crazy pills? Resurrection is always bashable.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesnt matter if you have CC immunity or not. You can still get interrupted but not stunned.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Immovable pots cannot counter/prevent interruption. So you can still sheild bash the individual.

Also you should always try to go after the enemy healer first.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Doesnt matter if you have CC immunity or not. You can still get interrupted but not stunned.

This isn't true - it's possible that players have found an exploit but it has happened to me many times, I stand there bashing furiously but the Rez does not get interrupted.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you hit them with the bashes?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Sounds like it could be the SnB unlti blocking the bashes while they res.

If they are using an ulti to get a res off then I see no problem with that.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Dredlord wrote: »
    Sounds like it could be the SnB unlti blocking the bashes while they res.

If they are using an ulti to get a res off then I see no problem with that.

A skill bypassing basic combat mechancics?

Res'ing someone is already an annoying concept in pvp, it's so fast and there is no penalty for dying if you run in a zerg and you'll be instantly up again.

WTB res timer or countdown.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably they exploited it (like using Elude+Defensive Stance) but Interrupt is not CC, so CC immunity not worknig vs interrupts. Even 1h permablock ult won't save you against bashes.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Probably they exploited it (like using Elude+Defensive Stance) but Interrupt is not CC, so CC immunity not worknig vs interrupts. Even 1h permablock ult won't save you against bashes.

You wouldn't think it should work, but I'm telling you guys it does. Just a couple nights ago I I was in a duo and we ran into a group of 3. We bursted down 1 and I knocked one off a little cliff with a Javelin and the 3rd was a mTemplar who popped 1/s ult and rezzed the mag sorc with me and my ally bashing him the entire time. I'll try to reproduce and get a video if I can figure out a way to record.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

You wouldn't think it should work, but I'm telling you guys it does. Just a couple nights ago I I was in a duo and we ran into a group of 3. We bursted down 1 and I knocked one off a little cliff with a Javelin and the 3rd was a mTemplar who popped 1/s ult and rezzed the mag sorc with me and my ally bashing him the entire time. I'll try to reproduce and get a video if I can figure out a way to record.

I don't believe you. Post a vid of this happening and I'll happily reconsider my position. God knows this game is broken enough, you might be right.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

I don't believe you. Post a vid of this happening and I'll happily reconsider my position. God knows this game is broken enough, you might be right.

I question what you think he has to gain by lying about this. He describes the situation that seems entirely plausible then gives a breakdown of what happened. He does not sound like a complete pvp noob.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    Stratforge wrote: »

I question what you think he has to gain by lying about this. He describes the situation that seems entirely plausible then gives a breakdown of what happened. He does not sound like a complete pvp noob.

Poor word choice on my part, @Solariken didn't mean to imply you were lying. I just don't think what you're describing happens and I feel like there must be some other explanation for it so I want to see the video.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)