The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX ONE GROUP MOVING TO PC/NA - Looking for new friends!

Seyer530
Seyer530
✭✭✭
A little about us,
We are a group of players who have been together for about a 1.5 years now on XBOX. We do a lot of PVP, but have cleared every trial there, and obviously don't have a problem completing the content. Couple flawless runs between us, VMOL clears and whatnot. But our true passion is PVP.

We are looking for a group that can help us, since on PC we have no experience. I haven't even set up add-ons yet, but that's a big reason for the move. Kinda just looking for a smaller guild to join, or to join us, that maybe does trials (we aren't ready YET), does the dailies, and are just generally friendly. Let us know who you are and what you're about.

I stream, I make YouTube videos with my friends, and we all just like to play the game together and have fun! No stress, no drama, and hopefully now, a lot less lag! Message me or reply here if you'd like to chat.

-@Seyer530