The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

XBOX ONE GROUP MOVING TO PC - Need more friends

Midgetman303
Midgetman303
Soul Shriven
A little about us,
We are a group of players who have been together for about a 1.5 years now on XBOX. We do a lot of PVP, but have cleared every trial there, and obviously don't have a problem completing the content. Couple flawless runs between us, VMOL clears and whatnot. But our true passion is PVP.

We are looking for a group that can help us, since on PC we have no experience. I haven't even set up add-ons yet, but thats a big reason for the move. Kinda just looking for a smaller guild to join that maybe does trials (we aren't ready YET), does the dailies, and are just generally friendly. Let us know who you are and what your about.

• Seyer530
    Seyer530
    ✭✭✭
    Hello PC people!

We've got about 6 of us so far coming over to PC from Xbox. Be our friends!

-Seyer530
  • Adriel
    Adriel
    Hello XBOX people! :)

Deviant Revelations would like to offer you guys a home, but know that our guild is not too focused on PvP at the moment. However, we do plan on doing PvP content with the guild. We're multi-faction and we have a lot of new to ESO members and quite a few players who have just returned to the game. We may be a casual guild, but we're dead serious on completing achievements and doing the Trials with guildmates. We're laid-back and friendly and all around helpful :} Guild chat is always active and there's almost always someone on.

Discord is what we use for voice or just to chat off-game. Guild website will be up by next month so events will be posted on the calendar there.

If you want to know more, (or would like an invite) send me a message ingame @Adriyel.

Welcome to PC Tamriel! :smiley:
    Edited by Adriel on December 28, 2016 11:24PM
  • datdudeskip
    datdudeskip
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome!

I too made the switch from Xbox to PC about 2 months ago. A few weeks ago I decided to make a guild since I had one on Xbox. The focus is end game PvE. Although PvP I cool with most of us.

We have 13 members right now. We've been doing the undaunted dailies and plan to begin trial runs next Tuesday. If you would like more info feel free to message me in game.

Thanks,
    Skip
    @datdudeskip
  • mydeathafterub17_ESO
    mydeathafterub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing, I moved from Xbox to PC. I was a Templar CP 298 on Xbox, but now I'm a solo Templar CP 250 on PC. Looking for friends on here too.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the dark side :D
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Currently moving from xbox to pc. Cp 630+ on Xbox but still low level on pc. Looking for like minded people
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA