Toxic PvPers. Cyrodiil Bullying.(This Thread May Or May Not Break ZOS Terms Of Use.) May ContainBait

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
WARNING: May or may not contain baiting, breaking ZOS Terms and or for those who are tired of my posts. Read at YOUR OWN RISK. All been WARNED. (Thank you ZOS for reading and checking if I did anything wrong as well :smiley: )

High Lights

1. Always fought for balance
2. Have been ignoring my alliance (reds) for almost 2 years in a certain campaign
3. Stuck in Certain Campaign on a Certain but Mysterious Console
4. Have been in AD for 10 months (sometimes off and on. But went back)
5. Current Campaign recently reset
6. Decided to hang out with my alliance (Reds) for 3 days. Just to hang out with them for short while before helping AD again for balance.
7. Went back to AD
8. Some AD was happy and grateful
9. Until suddenly AD Zone Chat went suddenly alive and toxic towards me. While I was in group.

After Math. (Warning Toxic threads towards me in AD Zone Campaign Chat. May Contain Baiting and break ZOS terms)

I won't say any names. So I Put AD 1, AD 2 and AD 3. Serjustin19 (as me)

Reds Attacking Black Boot

Serjustin19: Reds attacking Black Boot. Main outer Door.

AD1: (First stuff pretty bad. Won't put.)

AD:1 Please go. Please.

I Serjustin19 died.

Serjustin19: I won't leave AD1. Others in this Campaign in AD wants help as well. So no I won't leave AD1. Until I believe it's time for me to go. Then I will. Time is not now. So I will continue to help.

AD1: Blabla bla Blabla, You re not a help

AD2: You are in party with reds and you tell them how much ad are where etc

AD1: Please Go

AD2: You are nothing but a reds puppy

AD1: We don't want u in AD!!!!!!!

Serjustin19: That is FALSE and inaccurate. My group can vouch for me

Your group is no longer a large group

AD2: You are the most sh***y player in eso history

AD1: You re false place

Whisper

AD 3: Don't believe them

AD 2: I hope you get cancer ASAp

AD1: We dont want u or your help even i dont want to see u

AD1: Every AD should know Seejustin19 is telling reds everything about AD so kick him from my group if you want to win

(Thought to self but not right): I still have 5 AD in my group. I'm also the leader. No one can kick me. But they are free to leave as well

AD2: Until we can get a castle with 4 yellow against 20 reds don't think so we need help puppy

AD2: You need help

AD1: PLEASE go to red and stay there f***r!

Serjustin19: Like I said I won't go until I believe it's right time. Like I said not once I said anything to reds. I been helping you all for 10 months. It's reason I became AD in first place. I will continue to help out no matter what.

AD 1: You don't need to go help reds

AD2: You talking like my granny

AD1: I don't care u can be emperor its like my sh*t tolette when u are

AD1: Sit

AD1: And again you only think u re helping us

AD1: So just die

AD3: (In my group. Whom wanted me to stay. Very kind) In this campaign some guys play with reds and blues for get ap and be on the top of leaderboard then lets serjustin ( I think she met, " In this campaign some guys play with reds and blues, only to get ap and be on top of leaderboard instead of Serjustin." Meaning I want balance.

My past was blue then red then ad. Mostly ad know during this year. However the next post. (Stuck in Scourge. Always PvP. Same campaign. Reds usually have everything)

Serjustin19: Is it wrong to hang out with my alliance (reds) from time to time. No it's not. In honestly I been ignoring them for almost 2 years. I have always fought for balance. From DC to AD. You all needed my help no matter what.

Silence?....

No. Suddenly recieved message

AD4: Seems like lots of AD's not want you anymore.

I wrote back. Very long. I kinda feel bad and got little out of control I not meant to.

Serjustin19: But there is also lots of ad wants me to stay and continue to help out. For example. (Won't reveal names.) 1,2,3,4, and others to name a few. I also don't appreciate those 2, spreading false rumors about me. I to was curious on how ep knows how where we are going. But not from me. There are reds in Scourge who tells everyone where to go.

I know this for a fact since spending with them. My alliance for 3 days. I also deserve trust for me helping you allfor 10 months. No offense. All I want to do and have been trying to do for almost 2 years is trying to save the campaign that I love. For balance and what not. In order to do this I had to make a sacrifice. Choose my alliance and stay there no matter what or do I choose hurting alliances.

There are also reds currently helping ad out as well. It's very unfair the ones who hate me mistreated me for false stuff but yet other reds in ad not get mistreated. Is kinda unfair actually. No offense. Because of those 2 spreading rumors I am not wanted. However some still do want me. So I'm staying just for them. Until I believe it's time for me to finally join my alliance (reds) only when Scourge is saved and balanced.

If others not want me. It's tough no offense. I just want to do what feels best and to try and save Scourge. I'm also not trying to take this at you. I am sorry if this seems that way. I will continue to stay however until the time is right for me to join my alliance. I am known as a "Traitor by many, and Enemy to most and a Hero to some"

All in the name of balance and the love that I have for Scourge and it's community. Rather right or wrong. I'm kinda saddened honestly. I apologies again. Je suis désolé. (French: I am sorry)

Then I wrote back as a taction and strategy perosn, thing...

(I won't tell what I strategize. Was about to. Then I almost forgot this was public forums.)

To also my alliance in Scourge. To all those Reds. Some day I will join you all fully. That's a promise. I don't blame any of you reds. Or anyone else in particulars. However I want to see. No. To try and make Scourge fun for all and balanced. Like Thornblade is.

Sadly the only that is truly at fault and is to blame. Is me. I should of stayed one alliance. However my heart goes heavy. I'm unable to. Have always fought for balance and I will continue to do so. Or until I can't do anymore.I love this campaign and Scourge community.

At this time I wish the bulling will stop. All I want to do is to help. No matter what. Whether if it's right or wrong it's up to you all. But for me It's right for me. Until some day. When I believe I am not needed by myself. Then I will leave the current alliance that I want to help. Then join reds. Till that day comes. I love you all in Scourge PS4 EU. I wish you all well. No matter what.

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well , that's only four people to put on an ignore list . Not bad for an entire faction . Back to work yes .
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've missed you SerJustin.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Tzadik
    Tzadik
    If you can't handle people on the Internet how will you handle them in a real life? Man up.
    Ebonheart Pact - PC EU
    Hasidic Chant - magicka templar
    Na Nach - magicka nightblade sap tank
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "AD2: You are in party with reds and you tell them how much ad are where etc

Serjustin19: That is FALSE and inaccurate. My group can vouch for me

Your group is no longer a large group"

Im sorry but I have not laughed this hard in a while LOL (just at that specific scene)
    Edited by DannyLV702 on December 28, 2016 4:50AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Serjustin19, hope the holiday season is going well for you, and, it's not too cold where you are at...

one of the things I appreciated most about growing up in new york was that good, bad or indifferent - people let you know exactly how they felt about you...

I've had the opportunity to live in a bunch of different states over the years and I've come to learn - that's not always the case everywhere (even less so in a work environment)...

I know it isn't always easy - but, be thankful that these individuals showed you exactly how they feel about you...

no need to waste your time or feelings about them any longer...focus your attention on those whom do enjoy you for you...

even if that may be only one person in the world (and, even if that person isn't a person but a dog, cat or even goat :))...the important thing is to spend your energy on something/someone that really matters...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 28, 2016 5:42AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but that is nowhere near the level of toxicity that EP zone chat consists of on Xbox NA. Trash talk and bullying is common in our zone chat so I would just pay it no heed.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons