The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealth broken? Again?

CovertDistress4
CovertDistress4
✭✭✭
I attack, i dark cloak and stealth in that order... run away... as all good nb do... nobody around eye still open... i men ive ran away from the battle and all other npcs... still my eye isnt closed... why?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not again, still :smiley::smiley:
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're just stuck in combat. Happens all the time.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is a terrible bug keep having to run behind a tree or completely out of the area :/
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If target doesnt die from your attack, you will still be in combat
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel , pls fix this in combat forever bug so we can use stealth when we disengage and pls fix all buggs that take us out of cloak. As it is now, nightblade in Heavy armour is not what we are ment to be wearing but pretty much needed since we cant hide anymore.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck in combat in Cyrodiil
    This has been an ongoing issue in Cyrodiil for a long time now – due to the nature of combat in Cyrodiil there were cascading threat issues between players. (i.e. – You fight another player and all the threat they have on them is transferred to you) We’ve changed how threat is transferred between players and when Update 13 goes live, you should always drop combat properly after 6 seconds of ending a battle. Note: If you are grouped with other players and they are actively in combat, you will still be considered in combat as well.

PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • CovertDistress4
    CovertDistress4
    ✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Stuck in combat in Cyrodiil
    This has been an ongoing issue in Cyrodiil for a long time now – due to the nature of combat in Cyrodiil there were cascading threat issues between players. (i.e. – You fight another player and all the threat they have on them is transferred to you) We’ve changed how threat is transferred between players and when Update 13 goes live, you should always drop combat properly after 6 seconds of ending a battle. Note: If you are grouped with other players and they are actively in combat, you will still be considered in combat as well.

how old is this?
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I attack, i dark cloak and stealth in that order... run away... as all good nb do... nobody around eye still open... i men ive ran away from the battle and all other npcs... still my eye isnt closed... why?

stuck in combat bug. It will take you from 30 seconds up to 2minutes to get out of combat when the bug triggers. IN THEORY is fixed in the next major update (check the "Sneak Peak notes" posted the other day by the devs).

Then you have a plethora of bugs that affect clock: light attacks pulling you out of cloak, abilities that track you while cloak, dots that pull you out of cloak, etc
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When trying to get back into stealth, be mindful of any dot procs from abilities but especially weapon enchants. My bow bar has poison on the enchant and it can be quite annoying when it's rolling and I need to disengage :P

Edit- And those vigor heals on people still in combat, quite annoying.
    Edited by Xeniph on December 29, 2016 1:40AM
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hidddeeeennnnn..
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cloak is our shields, with no cloak or allways took out of cloak we die.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/310745/people-are-seeing-where-im-stealthed-at-sik-of-it/p1
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this helps and you are able to understand what I'm putting down. I won't matter after the next major update but still food for thought. In my exp when you attack a player you are now in combat in that player and you now have ( let's call this threat) threat you will keep this threat either by waiting the 30 sec to get out of combat or the same player engages you back. If said player returns enough damage you will be able to return to stealth also if the same player engages in a different target the threat will be removed and you will be able to return to stealth. 1 last thing is breaking the distance from the engaged player but it's a big distance if you don't have ninja speed don't bother.
    Hope this helps for the time being
    Smiff