Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I don't use Proc sets for PvE

Paneross
Paneross
✭✭✭✭✭
I am very happy with this!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people use a monster set at the least, and people tend to run 75%+++ crit chance in PVE, so truly this will impact PVE the most.

Still, I'm happy to see crits on these sets removed from PVP. It will still make them useful while keeping you from getting blasted for a 11k proc crit.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Malorey45738
    Malorey45738
    ✭✭✭
    I think the damage you do should be skill based and not luck based, so I don't see a problem with it.
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you happy with something that you don't even use? Seems you are just laughing at others frustration.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing in PvE this would change is the players in the leaderboards are gonna have a slightly less higher score...

You'll still be able to solo v Fungal Grotto with no armor, you can still run through trials, @thelon can still solo those bosses, PvP will be slightly easier to survive.

Simple really
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the damage you do should be skill based and not luck based, so I don't see a problem with it.

Well, yeah, but I'm not sure how stacking weapon or sepll damage is somehow more "skillful."
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, yeah, but I'm not sure how stacking weapon or sepll damage is somehow more "skillful."

That weapon or spell damage doesn't help you much if you don't know how to play your character. You have to have some sort of idea what you're doing to benefit greatly from stacking it.

Proc sets as they currently are, you can play a poorly built character, or play poorly, and still succeed because they are a crutch to lean on and make up for your inability to stand on your own.
    Edited by Sigtric on December 27, 2016 8:12PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]