Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO+ Price (& a minor rant)

Norbi
Norbi
✭✭✭
So, I don't know what's up but my support ticket keeps getting automated bot messages for like the 3rd consecutive day and it's really tiring to see, quite frustrating too.

I decided to ask the community instead, maybe you guys can help me out better than ZOS's bots could (lol).

Anyway my question is; why does the main page show 7 pounds per month on a 180 day ESO Plus membership and why does it say 11 euros once I actually try to purchase it? Doesn't make sense because for one it's a different currency and for two, 11 euros is around 2.5 euros more than 7 pounds.

No automated bot messages pl0x. xD
<3
  • joejv_ESO
    joejv_ESO
    Not sure why the currency change. I'm guessing that is some kind of bug, or it thinks you are in a different country other than the UK. There should be a difference in price between the 180 day and monthly. 180 day reflects a discount for up front purchase vs. monthly (no discount). Odd that it is switching currency. Are you using a VPN?
  • Norbi
    Norbi
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is that I'm not even from the UK. It just randomly says 7 pounds on the main page and 11 euros when I go on it and it takes me to the place where you make the order.

Edit: No VPN.
    Edited by Norbi on December 28, 2016 3:51PM