The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Rhage Lionpride ft -Jombo "Chess Boxing" Stamplar/Stam DK Duo PVP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
Had some awesome chances to team with @Yoyuyi999. Short video encompassing what I remembered to press record for. Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/AyfLnFjCl38
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice fights.

Is your fps that bad in game or is that the recording?
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fights.

i imagine it to be the recording software lowering it by like 10-20 fps at least.

Yay rhage! :)
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fights.

My fps has been all over the place on tf since OT hit.
    K-Hole
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video!
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fights.

When you are running Combat Log Statistics AND a scrolling combat text add-on, you are basically asking for FPS hits and loss of responsiveness imo.

@caeliusstarbreaker If repairing your client doesn't help, you can remove all of the old files from \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables.

I mostly noticed a difference in my loading screen times after doing those things. I found junk from addons I hadn't used in 6 months or more in there even though I removed the addon.

I don't understand the need to see all the numbers using AUI/FTC etc. I know what works and what doesn't and wouldn't use those addons outside of a testing environment.

If my opponent's healthbar isn't budging, it really doesn't bother me, but seeing the lack of responsiveness and low FPS fighting a few people on a resource, shudder.

EDIT: I'm not trying to detract from Rhage's achievements. I'm glad we both fight for the Covenant!
    Edited by Dyride on December 30, 2016 10:56PM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. caeliusstarbreaker
      caeliusstarbreaker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Nice fights.

When you are running Combat Log Statistics AND a scrolling combat text add-on, you are basically asking for FPS hits and loss of responsiveness imo.

@caeliusstarbreaker If repairing your client doesn't help, you can remove all of the old files from \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables.

I mostly noticed a difference in my loading screen times after doing those things. I found junk from addons I hadn't used in 6 months or more in there even though I removed the addon.

I don't understand the need to see all the numbers using AUI/FTC etc. I know what works and what doesn't and wouldn't use those addons outside of a testing environment.

If my opponent's healthbar isn't budging, it really doesn't bother me, but seeing the lack of responsiveness and low FPS fighting a few people on a resource, shudder.

EDIT: I'm not trying to detract from Rhage's achievements. I'm glad we both fight for the Covenant!

The only reason I run ftc, is so that I can constantly monitor and analyze my outgoing damage and incoming heals. I like knowing exactly what is hitting for how much on a given target, which is probably why I run a new build every week, and unfortunately, the game provided combat text does not provide me with that "as it happens" number evaluation.
      CLS I honestly shouldn't have there anymore, as really the only reason I used it was to know what amount the tick was, considering it doesn't track damage long enough to be a useful log.

Edit: Also.. Thanks! DC or Dyride
      Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on December 31, 2016 12:29AM
      K-Hole
    2. Quantum_V
      Quantum_V
      Class Representative
      Amazing gameplay as always, Rhage! Very impressive! (Btw, nice music to tag along the epicness)! Need more Quantum!<3
      Edited by Quantum_V on December 31, 2016 6:55PM
      Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

3. Iyas
      Iyas
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Awesome vid as always. Which race are you?
      Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    4. caeliusstarbreaker
      caeliusstarbreaker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Iyas wrote: »
      Awesome vid as always. Which race are you?

Orc
      K-Hole