The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do duel wield enchiments work

ixprodiigy2
ixprodiigy2
Soul Shriven
If I do a light attack with one sword hitting the target it only procs of enchantment but if I do a heavy attack it procs both? If they are both enactments to increase weapon damage does it stack if I do a heavy?
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    I answered tha q for you already bruh...
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weapons can proc independently, so in a heavy attack both enchants can proc.

BUT...enchants apply status effects that don't stack, and have a cool down. You can't apply two fire effects at the same time. So you should use different enchants on the two weapons. Fire and frost can proc at the same time.