The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild. I'm on DF side

Wyzeguy
Wyzeguy
Soul Shriven
I'm newish to the game level 40 right now mostly playing as a healer. I'm looking for an active guild where people talk and it's not crazy packed with people so the newer members just fall through the cracks and are forgotten. I'd rather not be another number in the guild but a player that is wanted.
  • Wyzeguy
    Wyzeguy
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to message me in game if you have questions. Names Wyzeguy
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy Wyzeguy, Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested.

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!