The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Introducing: ESO Furniture

Taysa
Taysa
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings and well met! Are we hyped for Homestead? I know I am. As an avid builder/decorator/housing enthusiast, I'm super excited about ESO finally getting player housing.

One thing that helped me through my endeavors was database websites. Everquest 2 players might be familiar with EQ2 Furniture or EQ2 Traders Corner (and a few other now-defunct websites). Rift players might be familiar with Dimension Gallery, and Black Desert Online players might be familiar with BDO Furniture.

HSdZ3Id.jpg

It is in that same vein that I created ESO Furniture, a database project in the works for Homestead. It is my hope that it will be used as a resource by home builders and decorators in ESO.

Wait, hang on. ANOTHER fansite?
Yes, another fansite. But while other fansites cater to news, lore, or roleplay, this one is specific to Homestead and the contents of Homestead.

There's literally no content. What gives?
Homestead is not released yet, therefore there is no content to show. Unless there's been some data-mining done (which I'm not even sure is allowed by the ToS). The website is currently in 'beta.' Right now I'm fleshing out layouts so I can essentially 'plug-and-play' once actual data is released.

Will EVERY item be archived?
That's the goal! Though with 30-40+ homes, and over 2000 items coming with Homestead (according to the devs), it will be a massive undertaking indeed! So any and all help would be welcomed.

How can I help?
Once Homestead drops on the PTS, I will be making my way there to collect data and take screenshots. Anyone willing to help in the collective effort is free to do so. If you're interested, PM me for details. Alternatively, I also set up a Discord because Discord is way easier than Enjin for communication.

Will the site be updated as more stuff is released? Like after Homestead?
Yup. Absolutely. If there ever comes a time where I can't update the website, it will be passed off to someone else that can.

5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Taysa Datamining IS allowed last I checked; you'll occasionally have a ZOS person pop into those threads to remind that nothing datamined is finalized, but they don't mind.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck!
    It's a very big undertaking, but you seem to have some experience with EQ2 I'm guessing, so know what you're getting yourself in for :wink:

If you can be anything, be kind.