The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF two guilds, PvE dungeons + PvP

Taos
Taos
PC - NA Ebonheart Pact CP 121 (as of this moment)

Looking for two guilds one for PvE dungeons and one for full PvP.

PvE Guild will have to be rather large as I work rotations so having people online through every TZ would be wonderful. At the time i'm mostly just interested in Pledges and random dungeons, but in the future I would be interested in End game PvE if there are people willing to teach.

PVP guild, I spent alot of time in PVP so having a guild that's large and in all TZs and often in groups is a huge bonus. I work rotations so having people in all TZs that pvp is my primary concern. Some form of voice chat (TS, Vent, Mumble).