The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(EU) Character stuck. Cant load it.

JesterH
JesterH
✭✭✭
My nightblade cant be loaded. Every other character can load but not this one ? How do i fix this ?

Thanks in advance
"We Know"
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which zone are you trying to load it into?

Some zones in game are suffering UGLY problems with loading.

A fix I found is to close the game (home button to go to dashboard, bring up menu, quit game), then use the context menu again to go to "manage game". Then, go down to the save file for your profile and delete it. This only deletes some local settings, nothing else.

When you restart the game again, it will briefly sync as it redownloads a fresh file, and your character should load.

I am having endless problems with Greenshade at the moment, and have to do this everytime I load into greenshade from a closed area such as a delve. What I found myself doing is to leave the closed area, I use the fast travel option where you open the map, choose a wayshrine thats not in the zone you need to be in, (in my case auridon) then pay the fee to travel there, then travel from that wayshrine to a wayshrine on the map you need to get to. I have to do this with every delve and closed quest area in greenshade.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • JesterH
    JesterH
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! Will try this. My character is actually in Greenshade too.

Hope this works :)
    "We Know"
  • JesterH
    JesterH
    ✭✭✭
    Tried it and it worked! Thanks alot :smile:
    "We Know"
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Thanks too, I was stuck in wrothgar and couldn't load my character at all. So deleting from console only?