The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU] Character stuck in Gurzags Mine, Greenshade

Bonzodog01
Bonzodog01
✭✭✭✭✭
I have one of my main characters stuck in Gurzags Mine - Greenshade will not load. It happened when I attempted to exit it into Greenshade. The game stuck at the loading screen so I quit the game from dashboard, then attempted to reload the character, and now it will not load at all. It just sits at "requesting character load".

Update - Ok, after looking it up, I was able to get her to load into the mine by deleting the save data file on the XBox. I then fast travelled out of the mine to Auridon, and was then able to wayshrine back into Greenshade from Auridon.
Edited by Bonzodog01 on December 26, 2016 6:00PM
Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Greenshade is extremely glitchy as of lately. Especially around the Critical Damage Mundus. For Greenshade it's best to travel there by walking/running, and leaving by fast traveling to any area outside of Greenshade.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem last night in trolls toothpick dungeon in bankorai
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an update to this thread, the aforementioned areas are all fixed. I did a full run around of every single alliance zone in game today, and there is only one main zone bugged - Shadowfen.

However, in guild chat it was mentioned that a fair number of dungeons around the game are bugged and not loading, but I didn't get the names of which ones.

I also noted that Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge won't load now (at least for me...some people said that they had gotten in just fine.)
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    As an update to this thread, the aforementioned areas are all fixed. I did a full run around of every single alliance zone in game today, and there is only one main zone bugged - Shadowfen.

However, in guild chat it was mentioned that a fair number of dungeons around the game are bugged and not loading, but I didn't get the names of which ones.

I also noted that Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge won't load now (at least for me...some people said that they had gotten in just fine.)
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »

sorry you are wrong Bankorai loading times going in and out of dungeons is still abysmal
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trolls toothpick is not a dungeon, its a delve. They do load, but are taking close to a minute every time, which is ridiculous really.

Hell, even loading the character select screen gives me a "this may be taking an unusually long time" screen.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC