The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Finder my it a lot harder just to get on

x_Nathan_F
x_Nathan_F
✭✭✭
The constant errors at the start up
Character doesn't load up
Endless load screens

Loading into haderus sometimes puts you on a black screen and doesn't do anything.

It took me around 10 minutes just to get onto my character, this is really bad and annoying. ZOS do you even know this is happening? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_DaryaK
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    x_Nathan_F wrote: »
    The constant errors at the start up
    Character doesn't load up
    Endless load screens

Loading into haderus sometimes puts you on a black screen and doesn't do anything.

It took me around 10 minutes just to get onto my character, this is really bad and annoying. ZOS do you even know this is happening? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_DaryaK

I have an ongoing (since Nov 30) support ticket, indeed two now, with the dev team over the Haderus issue.
    If and when they issue a fix I'll update you, but for now, logging out of the game, deleting the local save game data, reboot XBox, wait OVER 5 minutes, reload game with a DIFFERENT character, and then can you successfully access a character that is stuck getting into Haderus.

I now do not attempt Haderus as the success rate for getting in for myself is less than 10%, and even then, I had to get the devs to remvoe characters I had in the Haderus campaign as I couldn't load them at all over several days.

Believe I've seen you in Cyro, I only have red & blue 561 toons so far, so be kind to me next we meet mate. :smile:
    Edited by Swindy on December 26, 2016 11:04PM
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)