The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ Feature Ideas

Eisbrecher117
A few things I'd love to see:
  • Horse training queue - ESO+ members can queue a stat to level after that one finishes ( So you can maintain 100% up time without stressing too much)
  • Crown Crate Drops - Bosses can rarely drop Crown Crates. Rare, but possible. Maybe lesser crates too with just consumables?
  • Achievements for continued subscription
  • ESO+ Prepayment - Say if you paid for 12 months of ESO+ and you use up all your crowns (I have done this, please dont judge.. I like pets) you can pay for another 'X' Months on top of that.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few things I'd love to see:
    • Horse training queue - ESO+ members can queue a stat to level after that one finishes ( So you can maintain 100% up time without stressing too much)
    • Crown Crate Drops - Bosses can rarely drop Crown Crates. Rare, but possible. Maybe lesser crates too with just consumables?
    • Achievements for continued subscription
    • ESO+ Prepayment - Say if you paid for 12 months of ESO+ and you use up all your crowns (I have done this, please dont judge.. I like pets) you can pay for another 'X' Months on top of that.

The main thing I would change is the achievement idea. Achievement hunters have a hard enough time, having to keep up with every holiday event and keeping up with multiple characters. Although I am usually subbed, I think it would be detrimental for achievements to be buyable with money. It would alienate a formidable group of the playerbase, losing ZO$ money in the long run.

I also believe that clown crates should be flatly added to eso subscriptions, kind of like a free sample. If you hate them like me, at least you can get them without wasting money, so there is really no risk involved. That's all.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner