The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you expect from the 5th trial ?

RazorCaltrops
RazorCaltrops
✭✭✭
Still no ETA on it, but it's highly unlikely that ZOS will leave end game PVE as it is in 2017 and going to introduce the 5th trial. It will be a challenge for sure, and apart from the poll options, please share all your opinions/ideas about it in hopes that ZOS take the feedback and satisfy the demands of PVE players from the new challenge :)
Edited by RazorCaltrops on December 23, 2016 5:23PM
PS4 EU

What do you expect from the 5th trial ? 21 votes

Monster set (or 3 sets suitable for all roles)
47%
UranamorEdziuKatinasCinbriRebornV3xllllADBlllldeleted008293Bandit1215NyPetiwowpalperheu 10 votes
2x Undaunted Plunder / Bind on Equip Gear
14%
droids097evivnadao0Velius 3 votes
Sets wih Major Slayer
14%
makeumragemr_wazzabipizzaow 3 votes
Other (please explain)
23%
KiramekuSotha_SilAzuraKinBisenberger96jeedrzej 5 votes
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sets wih Major Slayer
    I'd like a magicka equivalent of vicious ophidian. Minor slayer plus magicka gain and major expedition on kills
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • alperheu
    alperheu
    Monster set (or 3 sets suitable for all roles)
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    I'd like a magicka equivalent of vicious ophidian. Minor slayer plus magicka gain and major expedition on kills

Eventhough the idea is great I feel like that would be too powerful considering all the utility magicka builds already have
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    *** more trials. if you need a new dungeon, a new trial, a new zone, a new anything to play and enjoy a game, you really should just start game hoping from game to game when new content comes out once beat go to another game because obviously isnt for you. also rather then add new trials they should fix the game. i.e. take out things like animation cancelling that allows for players to bypass 1 skill per second, the dual hitting of heavy attack and wb from 2nders. the things that break the game.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm toying with the theory that Clockwork City will be a Trial rather than a location like Windhelm or Mournhold.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I want some challenge please :)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    *** more trials. if you need a new dungeon, a new trial, a new zone, a new anything to play and enjoy a game, you really should just start game hoping from game to game when new content comes out once beat go to another game because obviously isnt for you. also rather then add new trials they should fix the game. i.e. take out things like animation cancelling that allows for players to bypass 1 skill per second, the dual hitting of heavy attack and wb from 2nders. the things that break the game.

Lolol, still complaining against animation cancelling? Accept the fact that it is part of the game now. It adds skill to what is otherwise numbo-jumbo mashing of buttons.
    Edited by susmitds on December 29, 2016 2:35PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

Lolol, still complaining against animation cancelling? Accept the fact that it is part of the game now. It adds skill to what is otherwise numbo-jumbo mashing of buttons.

Adding on to this, you can't bypass 1 skill per second. You can overlap the general cool downs on light/heavy attacks, skills and bashes/blocks. This takes a lot of skill to master perfectly.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they should introduce something new. Not just some Minor Slayer and call it a day. Some interesting sets or maybe weapons, IDK, just something new and hard.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You want some tissues for that?
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I expect epic bosses with new bad ass look (rakkhat was a disappointment) with a new setting and mechanics of course. I would love to get useful sets and new rewards after completion more valuable than just a skin. Last but not least, can it be connected to ESO lore we are interested in ? dwemer, snow elves, ayleids, daedric princes and so on? - #anything related to the elder scrolls games we like for talos' sake... I still don't know why it's not a thing... Every raid and dungeon must be connected to something we want to discover not some #random guy we never heard of and don't care about.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on December 29, 2016 4:44PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!