The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bubonic Tonic - Thelon's Befoul Build (Off-Meta, Anti-Proc)

• Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've added vids to my channel that I can't link here due to profanity. Hope you guys enjoy!
  • DoJohn
    DoJohn
    I don't really understand how you "counter" proc builds with this build. I mean, you get opened into 30% hp from incap/veli/viper and what not.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoJohn wrote: »
    I don't really understand how you "counter" proc builds with this build. I mean, you get opened into 30% hp from incap/veli/viper and what not.

Don't stand around with your shield down. Or slot radiant magelight.
    If you watch the gameplay videos, the build is clearly viable.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoJohn

5x Heavy, 6+ Impen, 50 points in Resistant, uncrittable shields, immovable / detect / tri potions, and 30k health can help out quite a bit - give it a shot!
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gard

Glad you found the vids helpful! I'm always adding more to my channel when I get time so people can see how my builds work in-game
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's certainly viable, but i'm not skilled enough to use it effectively, yet.

working on it.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »

working on it.

@Lylith

Good luck out there! The more time you spend on a Sorc in PvP the more natural the playstyle becomes
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »

working on it.

@Lylith

Good luck out there! The more time you spend on a Sorc in PvP the more natural the playstyle becomes

I'm really beginning to love harness magicka. To the point where I'm considering use of it on other classes/toons that I never did before. Playing this build has definitely made me a better player overall.

My ESO addons:
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »

working on it.

@Lylith

I'm really beginning to love harness magicka. To the point where I'm considering use of it on other classes/toons that I never did before. Playing this build has definitely made me a better player overall.

@gard

Great to hear friend! I love harness magicka too but I've been replacing it with Radiant Magelight recently since the shield is pretty small on this build, I'm not having sustain issues without it and Magelight further protects this build against proctatos!

Edited by Thelon on January 26, 2017 3:14PM
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »

working on it.

@Lylith

@gard

Great to hear friend! I love harness magicka too but I've been replacing it with Radiant Magelight recently since the shield is pretty small on this build, I'm not having sustain issues without it and Magelight further protects this build against proctatos!

Yeah my harness magicka shield is relatively small. To top it off, I play mostly in Azura's. So I don't get benefit from champ points for shield and befoul. But between harness magicka, hardened ward, and healing ward, I've survived tremendous amounts of punishment (those "oh crap I'm gonna die" moments), only to streak away and reset the fight. LOVE it.

My ESO addons: