The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login with my main character

H3llion_King
Can't log into my main character! Trying to get to Riften.!

Best Answer

• Cymro83
    Cymro83
    I think its intermittent on Xbox one EU, Wrothgar is very bad right now you either get stuck or can't log in at all .

Answer ✓
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log into my main character! Trying to get to Riften.!

More detail is needed, "can't login" isn't enough to go off of. Are you getting any error messages when you try? Are you getting an eternal load screen and timing out? Are you able to login to other characters?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • H3llion_King
    Sorry, very basic. Started of ok in stone fall then tried to boat/wayshrine to riften. Just gets stuck on the loading screen and and reads unusually long loading times. Have quit several times and back in. Eventually got into riften but now can t get out. Logged out again and now can't get back in with my main character at all. Stuck in The Earth Forge. Haven't tried alt character. Cheers
  • H3llion_King
    Alt in bleakrock isle loaded fine!!!
    Weird!
  • H3llion_King
    And just can get into riften via boat with my Alt.
    There MUST be problems with Riften.
  • H3llion_King
    *Cant
  • H3llion_King
    I'm now. Must be a intermittent thing?