Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New life festival and low level character: Eastmarch?

Pospolity
Pospolity
Hello. My character is in Auridon at the moment and I would like to participate in New life festival.
How do I get to Eastmarch before event ends?
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
PC EU
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    Ask people in zone chat. ( Choose 'zone' before writing) Someone will do group with you, then press P, when it's location shows Eastmarch; right click that player, select "Travel to Player".
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • negbert
    negbert
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use the navigator for free down at the harbour. It will take a couple of hops. Auridon -> Reaper's March -> The Rift -> Eastmarch
  • tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    To expand on the navigators suggestion, I was able to use them to get to nearly every quest zone for the festival.

Handy chart of where each location connects:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Transport#Navigators_2

There was only one quest that went off the route, I think. That is Stonetooth Bash on Betnikh. Even for that, though, I think there is an available boatswain who can get you there.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Traveling to a guildie/friend is always an option. That's how I got my level 20-something to all the zones required for doing the New Life quests.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case you don't know how to travel to a guildie, hit "g" and then go to the member list tab. The whole guild roster will appear. Right click on a player who is where you want to go. Finally, choose "Travel to player." No grouping required. A bunch of folks are doing the festival, so it shouldn' t be too hard if you have an active guild.
  • Pospolity
    Pospolity
    Thank you very much for your precise answers. Helped me much. I don't have a guild nor friends but I'll look out for the navigator thing.
    Greetings.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
    PC EU
  • tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    Pospolity wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your precise answers. Helped me much. I don't have a guild nor friends but I'll look out for the navigator thing.
    Greetings.

Good luck! If you happen to be on PC-NA and think you might need any help getting around to the quest locations, let me know and I'll send you my name to add me. If I'm around, I'm happy to act as a taxi for the event once in a while.

Otherwise, I'm sure you will be able to get to each one on your own. I managed it and I probably have the worst sense of direction you can imagine. :)