The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How does one use the Mud Ball pouch memento?

Zyrudin
Zyrudin
✭✭✭✭
How does one use the Mud Ball pouch memento?

The regular mudballs we just need to equip in the quickslot and basically use them to throw, but about the memento?

I go to the mementos page, press it, it starts a cooldown, but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Regards!

Best Answers

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same way. Quick slot it and then aim at someone to throw it at them
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Answer ✓
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use addon for that one. Binded it to a key, works as a charm.
    Answer ✓
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open your inventory > Quickslots > Select the "Collectibles" tab in the upper right corner. Then browse the 1k items there until you find it & then you can quickslot it :D

It's complicated af to find it. I had a tiny tantrum in guild chat over it. Was supercomplicated :(

Unfortunately it doesnot work in PvP. No late ERP-sessions at Cropsford's beautiful waterfalls. Q_Q
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on December 21, 2016 11:41AM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Answer ✓
  • Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same way. Quick slot it and then aim at someone to throw it at them

Thanks for replying, @AzraelKrieg

Call me dumb if you like :tongue: , but how do I equip the memento in the quickslot? Or does activating the memento generate an item? I didn't notice any new item in the inventory.
  • Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Open your inventory > Quickslots > Select the "Collectibles" tab in the upper right corner. Then browse the 1k items there until you find it & then you can quickslot it :D

Ooooooh, I get it now! :lol:

I should have noticed the other tab. I rarely use collectibles so... sorry guys and thanks for the tip!
    Edited by Zyrudin on December 21, 2016 11:43AM
  • Tomg999
    Tomg999
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea they existed - I'm not doing the current fest - then I'm walking along in Riften and Wham! Something's all over my face! On the screen is a buff counter "Covered in mud"
    Hahaha!