Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need a friend? Come here!

EbonWingedSlayer
EbonWingedSlayer
Soul Shriven
Hello there, Nice to meet you, good sirs!

If you clicked on this Discussion, I can only assume one of three things.

1. You were curious as to what this is about.
2. You are an angry moderator, ready to delete this post.
3. You are genuinely lonely, and In need of someone to talk to.

Well, if it's the first case, let me explain a bit, okay? :smile:
I’ve played many hours , over a multitude of MMOs, and one thing has become apparent to me:
There are many lonely people out there.

And these people have many troubles that plague them. Troubles that they cannot discuss with their families (for whatever reason).
Would I not be convenient for them to have a friend to talk to?
Well, that's where I come in! I am a random person from the internet who wants to listen to your story and talk about things.
Of course, I can not promise that It will help, but I want to offer as much moral support as I can.

Moderators,I would like to apologise in advance if this is against any of your forum rules. Sorry!

And you, yes you. Trust me, I know what it’s like to be sad. I know how it feels to be alone.
And when I was going through that rough time in my life, I was lucky enough to have a friend to talk to and take some of the emotional burden.
So take my hand, if you want, and maybe we can see a brighter horizon? :*

Oh, If any of this seems familiar to you, it is because I sometimes do the same thing on other forums as well :p
Just add me as a friend in game, or send me a message when I am online. We can get started from there!
Also, I don't expect many people to contact me, but even if I can help one person, I will be very happy.

Suffer the winter's cold winds for it bears aloft next summer's seeds

See ya, Friend! :3