The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] Quests, Veteran mode &DLC

tunepunk
tunepunk
✭✭✭✭✭
One of my most enjoyable moments in the game, was when I made my first character and leveled up. Mainly because everywhere I went there was something new to discover and do. But once you're done with all the story/progression quests the world get's a bit dull and empty. I like the addition of the daily quests at the guild halls, although they could have a bit more variety to them. Quests is one of the things that drives me to continue play, so here are some suggestions, to keep that feeling end game. I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC that only involved more random/dailies, and more variety to them. One thing i don't like is repeat repeat repeat the same dailies and pledges over and over, which end game seems like right now. The one Tamriel update is nice because now there is a purpose to visit old areas since everything is scaled to your level.

* More random/daily quests. (DLC)
Ability to get more daily/random quests in every major city or scattered around the world. It doesn't even have to be very complicated ones. Maybe, i lost my guar, go get him. My heirloom got stolen, add a bit of randomness to the world. And maybe some longer ones, spanning across several places.

* Epic Quests.(DLC) Longer chained quests spanning over several days/weeks, across several areas/continents. Quest might involve getting a pieces from an armor set?, killing several bosses, collecting loads of ingredients or crafting supplies. Most content is there, we just need more goals and things to do instead of Achievement hunting.

* Guard Duty/Militia. Dailies (DLC?)
Protect city/encampments/forts from waves of enemies, in different level of difficulty.

* Add veteran solo mode/areas.
No solo content really hurts at end game. There's no sense of danger anywhere, and no sense of accomplishment. Even public dungeons and their bosses is a pushover. Currently I'm doing pledges and group dailies solo because regular solo content is too easy and not exciting enough. So a veteran solo mode for a bit better loot/XP would be nice, with a bit harder encounters. Maybe enemies just need to hit way harder and have a bit more HP, to feel like there actually is a bit of danger.

* Deeper dungeons. (DLC?)
it seems like most dungeons follow the same layout throughout the game. Please make them deeper, darker, and progressively harder as you venture deeper and deeper. With a nice treasures along the way and a really nice reward at the end. And I mean like Veteran Maelstrom arena HARD. We can't play the same arena over and over and over, for some hard solo content.

All in all solo content needs more variety and less repetition and some sense of danger and accomplishment. Most of these small things doesn't require a lot of new content to be made. It's already there. Some nice small useful DLC's in between the major ones would be nice.
Edited by tunepunk on December 20, 2016 2:59PM