Colovian fur hood removes long patriarch beard.

bigted209
bigted209
✭✭✭
It does, which makes me sad :(. Have tried re-equipping the beard to no avail. PS4 NA
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It cuts off the beard braids on the Hrothgar beard too.
    Edited by Sigtric on December 19, 2016 11:35PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also seems to disable the bosmer horns. Even if you have the hood hidden. I'm not sure, but I think the Colovian Hood actually unequipped all my head cosmetics on one of my characters. (Her horns, hair, and accessory all reverted.) But, that could have been a fluke or something else.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you think the fur on the hood comes from?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Where do you think the fur on the hood comes from?

Slow moving Khajiit?
    Options
  • bigted209
    bigted209
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it removes/disables all facial cosmetic items that weren't put there in character creation. I'm really trying to like this hood...but all things considered, I don't :/
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigted209 wrote: »
    Yeah it removes/disables all facial cosmetic items that weren't put there in character creation. I'm really trying to like this hood...but all things considered, I don't :/

Seems to do more than that, because my Nord(s) has had that Hrothgar beard from day 1, so it affects original selections to some extent too.

Interestingly, the Filigreed version of the same hood does not do this.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigted209 wrote: »

The Adult Diaper Bathing Towel is legit, however.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass hood removes the default bushy beard my char has had since creation in april 2014.

Without glass hood:
    VBx710q.jpg

With glass hood:
    USb2FXP.jpg

Also my max-size elf ears poke though many of the new hats :(
    PC | EU
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass hood removes the default bushy beard my char has had since creation in april 2014.

Without glass hood:
    VBx710q.jpg

With glass hood:
    USb2FXP.jpg

Well, I've always said glass is sharp. :p It shaves you in ways you don't even expect.
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Without glass hood:
    VBx710q.jpg

With glass hood:
    USb2FXP.jpg

Well, I've always said glass is sharp. :p It shaves you in ways you don't even expect.

Well yeah, if you look on the bright side; with the glass hood I have the only stubble beard available in game lol. It's unique for sure.
    PC | EU
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also experienced it, not on the filigreed one. I even posted about it

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/309009/colovian-hat-makes-facial-features-disappear#latest

Removes My Altmer's goatee, my Argonian's nose horns and my Orc's thin beard thingie and my Dunmer's slight stubble, leaves him with less stubble
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options