The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Cat Mother] Recruiting for new PVE guild! Everyone welcome

AwesomeFox42
AwesomeFox42
Soul Shriven
Greetings and salutations!

I've formed a Guild by the name of Cat Mother, and it's open to all who want to have some adventuring fun! Young, old, newb or vet, We Want You!

I'm 25yo and Irish (so you know I'm all about the craic!) I'm still fairly new to the game myself, joined on Dec 3rd, and am still fighting my way to level 50, but I have plenty of MMO experience.

There are a lot of guilds out there, of varying types, but it can be intimidating to try and find one. No matter your level - come on down!

I want to create a Guild that centers on what MMOs are all about - fighting and having fun with new friends from all over who all just want to play together and not feel lonely or lost while we gain exp and explore Tamriel!

Message me in game, or post your PSN and I can send you an invite! Can't wait to hear from you!
Sincerely, AwesomeFox42

• M'Nirni - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl18 (main)
  • Itazurah - Dark Elf, Dargonknight, lvl16 (crafter)
  • Xenshieko - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl7
  • imrankul123
    imrankul123
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: imrankul123
  • pocket__fox
    pocket__fox
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I've had the game for a couple of days now (purchased it originally when it came out, but stopped playing and now I've started again), but I have MMO experience as well. So needless to say I'm only low level at the moment haha.

I'm 22 and Australian :) I'd love to join if you're welcoming any level, because I'm on quite often and just want to find some friendly people to join and have fun with in PVE.

My PSN is pocket__fox
    Edited by pocket__fox on January 2, 2017 1:03PM
  • baca_arancar
    baca_arancar
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm new to this game, got it last week after debating whether to get it for so long. Loved Skyrim and oblivion though so familiar with the game concept. Play online types such as borderlands mainly and destiny, but if anyone is interested, love to play with others instead of wandering around too much on my own.

Psn is baca-arancar
  • calmacil111
    calmacil111
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: shoot4glory
    Just started last week :)
  • qualideacode404
    qualideacode404
    Soul Shriven
    PSN:Qualideacode404

Started couple days ago even though I got game in september,active 2-3 hours a day,have tons exp in MMORPG(played:WOW,Tera,FFXIV Online,Blade&Soul etc.),know english pretty well and don't mind using mic.
  • cedricvanloon
    cedricvanloon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i also started a week ago, my psn is: cedricvanloon
  • ZereftheImpaler
    ZereftheImpaler
    Soul Shriven
    Started a not to long ago, only lvl 11 sorcerer. Used to play runescape, played skyrim for a couple of years, think it'd be fun to play with a group, psn: ZereftheImpaler