The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login/load any of my characters

Elder_Martin
Elder_Martin
✭✭✭
My game lost connection in the middle of a Dolmen. Since trying to log in I've only been greeted with LOGIN FAILED and unable to connect to game server. Haven't been able to login for over an hour. Any one else having this problem?
I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • CovertDistress4
    CovertDistress4
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in fine for about 15 mins... crashed to dashboard... allows me to get to character selection... doesn't allow me past regardless of which toon I select... keeps taking me back to unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid Internet connection... I checked the Xbox network multi-player test and said I was all good... checked using an app on my phone... same numbers... checked by streaming a movie through my Xbox... no hesitations, it's not my setup. Please fix.