The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox na We need more Magicka DPS (and 1 Stam DPS) to continue over the holiday break (Vet trials)

Hamiltonmath
Hamiltonmath
✭✭✭
Hello! I'm an officer in a Vet Trials guild; we are experienced and on the leaderboards just about every week (except Maw of Lorkhaj, haven't tried yet). Several of our core members are leaving for holiday and we will need replacements. We would ask that you are 561 (or 500+ hopefully) and experience is nice, but not mandatory. Trial nights are Tues/Thurs/Sat at 9pm EST. The EST is important, I've had people in the past that seemed great and then they tell me they are in Australia.

Message me here if you would like to run with us. You should be able to take take down Vet Bloodspawn (with Ele drain and Siphon Spirit, but no ultimates) in about 100 seconds. If you don't make it, but are interested in trying, we would definitely be amenable to helping with your rotation.

We do not need healers or tanks at this time.