The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Windows ESO customization.

TheHarshWinter
Greetings traveler. Let an arrow shot your knee. Oh. Wrong phrase.

So I`m new to game(100+ hours of Auridon only) and to forum(1st post after some lurking)

So I dont know ehre can i create a discussion like this one.

The things is about customization of Windows(7/8/10) with ESO elements.
Here we go. I can change a Start Orb and Logon Window and Desktop. But what about the taskbar? A draw some in peacuful elven style. Though I cant use them. Usual taskbar replacers just add and image behind the original taskbar. I tried to delete or hide the Window`s taskbar but with no success. The Ico is another problem. For example "Google" will get a publick dungeon Ico. Etc.
The biggest problem is taskbar. Cant find a software for replacement. Only some silly retextures. Or additional bars D: which is annoying. I need to remove the taskbar at all or make it 100% invisible. (100% means 100% I saw many guidess where I cant remove the counturs)

I hope situation on the Windows 10 is better. I heard the W10 taskbar is easy to replace with new image in 6 clics.

P.S: Why Arwen? `Cuz she is 10 times more cutie then Ayreen, I`m sorry my Queen. But U`re ugly.
P.S.S: The images on desctop is moving in slideshow. But I did it with my bare hands. Cant find a software to make an "Animation-Collage" If someone have such thing - let me know. (U can find a Collage)
Edited by TheHarshWinter on December 18, 2016 8:17PM
  • TheHarshWinter
    Om. Well. Any ideass?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are dreaming too much and clearly don't know what is doable.

PS: You don't like Arwen, but Liz Taylor. If you like her, just go on google image ?
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • TheHarshWinter
    Well, I dont like Liz beyond her role but ok. As I showed it is possible to change the start orb/ logon screen and even windows logo etc. But cant find a way to replace a taskbar.

do U mean I can use google image as a wallpaper animation-collage software? But I dont now how.