Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Selling stuff ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
OK i know about the NPC vendors but how would i see purple gear that i don't use? There is no AH right?
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either you join a Merchant Guild or you hawk your purples in Zone Chat...

FYI-
    Most of the big guilds charge dues, start with a smaller one until you KNOW you want to join the ranks of the Bandar.
    & Zone Chat is tedious but effective!

Good Luck!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    You can join a trade guild and sell things in the guild store. better established guilds will have better trader spots. Or spam zone chat.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies guys.
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »

FYI-
    Most of the big guilds charge dues, start with a smaller one until you KNOW you want to join the ranks of the Bandar.

Good Luck!

if on PSR CONSOLE:

*****(Free Guilds) *****
    ShadowForce Guardians (ran by Spirit_WolF) contact his underling (War_Munger) for inv. They have traders. and help you with everything! literally! Freely! and are very active.

2. Banana Surprise (owned by wiggle_foot) (FREE GUILD). Has many, many guilds. eg: Red empire, down unders, purplegang (owned by wiggle, ran by cynderzlite) etc.

There are a few other mentions as well. But the above are the Top Known "Helpful guilds"

** (Making One-Tamriel a better community). **
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »

FYI-

Good Luck!

if on PSR CONSOLE:

*****(Free Guilds) *****
    ShadowForce Guardians (ran by Spirit_WolF) contact his underling (War_Munger) for inv. They have traders. and help you with everything! literally! Freely! and are very active.

2. Banana Surprise (owned by wiggle_foot) (FREE GUILD). Has many, many guilds. eg: Red empire, down unders, purplegang (owned by wiggle, ran by cynderzlite) etc.

There are a few other mentions as well. But the above are the Top Known "Helpful guilds"

** (Making One-Tamriel a better community). **

Wow thank you for the info. Will look into this. Oops i'm om PC not console.
    Edited by Castagere on December 19, 2016 6:50PM