The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else finding Na Xb1 unplayable atm?

Cavarka
Cavarka
✭✭✭
Checking if this is my end or the server. Wired my connection, but game is rubber banding and logging out. Most of today, but last hour is really bad, can't get more than 5min game time in. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Hakkane
    Hakkane
    Hi. I was playing yesterday from 10pm to 2am EST without any forced log out, just one long load screen that forced me to restart the game.

Are you being kicked from Xbox Live too? If that is the case maybe its by your side. I had a similar problem 2 weeks ago: I was being kicked off both from ESO and Xbox Live every few minutes. First I blamed my ISP, but in the end it turned out to be my WiFi router: its is a dual band, and while the 2.4GHz part worked perfectly, the 5GHz band (being my Xbox the only connected device) was turning on/off constantly, kicking me off. Once I connected the Xbox to the 2.4 band the problem ceased.

I hope more people can give you some feedback
  • Smirkyrichie
    Smirkyrichie
    Soul Shriven
    I've found that since the event started the loading times/rubberbanding have become unbearable. No doubt it's due to the large number of people who want to finish the event.
  • Cavarka
    Cavarka
    ✭✭✭
    No, live is fine. Can still stream Netflix etc.. normally good connection nbn (fibre to the home)